Cricketer Stuart McGill allegedly kidnapped at gunpoint for ransom.

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

@SRT100 I guess eliminating covid has resulted in no more social distancing protocols, khullam khulla gun point kidnapping in Sydney , mashallah!

Youre making a joke of this? Sure strange and sad things happen in every country?

Should I mention how many times in India where there is gang rapes of young girls or evil men that set their wives on fire?

Grow up and have some class.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Youre making a joke of this? Sure strange and sad things happen in every country?

Should I mention how many times in India where there is gang rapes of young girls or evil men that set their wives on fire?

Calm down. He's just returned the compliment.

You are not exactly bright, but I'll still pray for you to stay safe from the kidnappers and not curse you like you have been doing in post after post.

17 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

You are not exactly bright, but I'll still pray for you to stay safe from the kidnappers and not curse you like you have been doing in post after post.

All good in Australia, Im watching the football on the weekend at the stadium, then off for dinner and they partying after that this weekend.

Youre still alive, I hope all your family, friends and neighbours are still alive.:hysterical:

Fortunately McGill is alive and well. If this is the worst thing to happen recently in Australia, then you know that Australia is the greatest and luckiest country in the world.

I cant say the same for the brutal horrendous and heinous crimes that happen in India regularly.

11 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

All good in Australia, Im watching the football on the weekend at the stadium, then off for dinner and they partying after that this weekend.

Youre still alive, I hope all your family, friends and neighbours are still alive.:hysterical:

Fortunately McGill is alive and well. If this is the worst thing to happen recently in Australia, then you know that Australia is the greatest and luckiest country in the world.

I cant say the same for the brutal horrendous and heinous crimes that happen in India regularly.

Hope you stay safe from the kidnappers. Who knows they may be after your fancy degrees. Stay strong and keep faith in your country.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

25 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Hope you stay safe from the kidnappers. Who knows they may be after your fancy degrees. Stay strong and keep faith in your country.

Brilliant :hatsoff:

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

So heinous crimes never occur in the land of convicts ? Wonder how the Aboriginals feel about that hey. 

52 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

26 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Brilliant :hatsoff:

Personally I am loving life at the moment. So thank you.

While I joke and stuff around on here at times, I genuinely hope all you guys stay safe.

This tragedy is nationwide, even 1st world countries have been torn by this like the US and the UK.

One of the major reasons Australia has survived has been several key factors, education, strict social distancing, quarantine for everyone returning to Australia, immediate lockdowns, people working from home and most importantly Australia is an Island. Once the community transmission was under control, Australia had COVID under control.

Australia also will not allow any tourists here in the foreseable future too.

3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Youre making a joke of me? Sure strange and sad things happen in every country?

You mean like whacking off to covid news in india? I don’t have fancy degrees from Australian Madrasa to get that class from though 

Edited by Global.Baba
Just now, raki05 said:

:hysterical:...that's hilarious. This guy is perfect example of Australian born/ migrated desi chutiya...f***ing coolie.:phehe:

abbey woh Padosi hai. Usually they are the ones who gloat and go over the top about their adopted countries. I mean pretty much most people here  are NRI’s from US,UK,Canada,M.E etc who are extremely qualified. Do you ever see them gloating about their country like this guy?

He is obviously one of those  or may be a guy who lucked out on a refugee visa or something and now obviously wants to stick it to poor India because he is foreigner now.

Just have fun with that clown.

49 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

You mean like whacking off to covid news in india? I don’t have fancy degrees from Australian Madrasa to get that class from though 

:hysterical:

I think you are delirious.

I am happy that the IPL CIRCUS was called off. Yes. I am also happy that India can focus all its time, energies and resources into eradicating COVID.

It wont happen till next year, but every journey begins with just one step.

BOM BOM BOLE.

42 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

abbey woh Padosi hai. Usually they are the ones who gloat and go over the top about their adopted countries. I mean pretty much most people here  are NRI’s from US,UK,Canada,M.E etc who are extremely qualified. Do you ever see them gloating about their country like this guy?

He is obviously one of those  or may be a guy who lucked out on a refugee visa or something and now obviously wants to stick it to poor India because he is foreigner now.

Just have fun with that clown.

Typically, indians don't do that. As you said many are here like urself ,but I hardly see anyone singing non stop gun gaan of adopted country like this joker. No wonder he is padosi and no wonder why he is trying to project himself as indian like many other Pakistani do in phoren nation.

17 hours ago, SRT100 said:

:hysterical:

I think you are delirious.

I am happy that the IPL CIRCUS was called off. Yes. I am also happy that India can focus all its time, energies and resources into eradicating COVID.

It wont happen till next year, but every journey begins with just one step.

BOM BOM BOLE.

@Global.Baba This validates what you were saying.

Many of them from the same ilk are here besides this one, @Franco Vazquez some with a OM dp like @SecondSlip and admins of millions of WA groups like @rangeelaraja

Edited by ShoonyaSifar