Jerusalem burning

ravishingravi

Ok. I just tried the guardian / channel 4 / bbc in your face title. It’s just back to pre COVID pandemics. Of all the conflicts in the world, this is one of the most strangest and morally perplexing ones. I think you could switch positions depending on where are you are in life. One has to be able to think clearly and sift through maze of complexities. 

Fact is Israel exists as a strong and thriving economy. Fact also is that Jewish settlers are not helping matters. Palestinians are getting increasingly isolated. Even in Middle East. But I don’t know how this thing will resolve itself. 

I don’t see why Indians are taking such strong positions on either side. Israel will not speak on Kashmir. Vivid images coming out of Jerusalem. 

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

We should not get involved. 

Got enough problems at home as it is. 

Even if Israel completely burns down entire Gaza we will not get involved.  India always stays neutral in these sorta things.  MEA will use tried n tested lines like they want peace in the region lol.

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Israelis supporting their govt, our brown sepoys blame the govt in crisis

Israeli govt is not in crisis by any means, this is regular Tuesday there. There's no comparison between Indian and Israeli govts

I support Israel - but def feel for the Palestinians.. The Arabs around could have resolved this issue a long time back by just absorbing those that didn't want to live in Israel. They are just breeding hate in the region. This issue can never be resolved. A typical Muslim vs the rest issue.

Kudos for the Israelis for not just surviving but thriving in these conditions. Shows what can be done with national unity.

53 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Kudos for the Israelis for not just surviving but thriving in these conditions. Shows what can be done with national unity.

So true.... They fight & debate endlessly with each other even for smallest of changes in any design but when it comes to a 3rd person , they surely unite. 

If one visits Israel and Palestine , we can clearly see the stark contrast 

20 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Go Israel!!! You are fighting a war for civilization against the theocratic barbarians. 

image.jpeg.9215131f43dde3df2ff94789345f62bd.jpeg

Don't see Israel Palestine conflict from India Pakistan tinted lenses.

Palestinians got rough treatment and had to leave in order to give the Jewish people their Biblical homeland back.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Don't see Israel Palestine conflict from India Pakistan tinted lenses.

Palestinians got rough treatment and had to leave in order to give the Jewish people their Biblical homeland back.

So it was justice for Jews that they got their place back? 

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

So it was justice for Jews that they got their place back? 

They took help from the British which was the superpower back then and purged Palestinians out from Israel. These terror attacks stem from that bitterness they feel.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

They took help from the British which was the superpower back then and purged Palestinians out from Israel. These terror attacks stem from that bitterness they feel.

It is not bitterness, it is genocidal hate towards the Kuffar. The brain dead monsters only have two feelings. Slavish devotion towards their own and genocidal hate towards others.