Majority of Covid misinformation online originated from 12 people

BacktoCricaddict

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/17/covid-misinformation-conspiracy-theories-ccdh-report

Just think about it.  Twelve.  Just 12 opportunistic propagandist ideologues are responsible for the rise in fully preventable hospitalizations/deaths caused by the Delta variant.  It is clear that unvaccinated people are much more susceptible to serious infection/death from the Delta variant.  By still spreading vaccine-fears, making it political and stopping people from getting vaccinated, maybe these 12 are the ones trying to control the world and make $hyte-ton of money while doing it.

1 Joseph Mercola

2 Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

3 Ty & Charlene Bollinger

4 Sherri Tenpenny

5 Rizza Islam

6 Rashid Buttar

7 Erin Elizabeth

8 Sayer Ji

9 Kelly Brogan

10 Christiane Northrup

11 Ben Tapper

12 Kevin Jenkins 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why not counter  with 1200 of your own instead of consoring them? What about FoE? Is it a virtue of leftists only?

Too many questions in one sentenence? 

They have tried that. There is an overwhelming push towards corona information on every platform. But people are gravitating towards these "conspiracy theorists" because they make more sense than the official information. The whole corona thing has plenty of holes in them and "conspiratards" are tearing into them. Hence they have to resort to curtail FoE

ICF conspiracy theorists:  Mere paas anecdotes hai, tweets hai, keyboard hai, emojis hai, reactions hai.  Tere paas kya hai?  

(Translation for anti-Hindi posters:  Yen kitta anecdote keedu, tweet keedu, keyboard keedu, emojis keedu, reactions keedu.  Un kitta yenna keedu daa?)

Me:

SHOW ME - quickmeme

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

21 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

ICF conspiracy theorists:  Mere paas anecdotes hai, keyboard hai, emojis hai, reactions hai.  Tere paas kya hai?  

(Translation for anti-Hindi posters:  Yen kitta anecdote keedu, keyboard keedu, emojis keedu, reactions keedu.  Un kitta yenna keedu daa?)

Me:

SHOW ME - quickmeme

Data koi kisi baap ki jaagir nahin. Data is data, can be used for all sides.

Translation for anti-Hindi posters:  Data yaar appan suttu illai da, nayee.. (sorry, went for  more melodrama like Sivaji Ganesan)

There should always be room for questioning and space for doing it . It is not like pharma companies and the money behind it are doing charity. Covid has been a lottery for pharma companies....and everything is driven by the need to make more and more money.

Blind faith is as dangerous as thr misinformation.

There should never be blind faith in anything.

Logic can overcome the ill effects of misinformation in the long run. You just have to provide information to the people and let them use their brains to make a decision .

I believe in vaccines ...hence I have taken it .

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, beetle said:

I believe in vaccines ...hence I have taken it .

I am yet to read a single, coherent argument against vaccines. And I fully support challenging the scientific consensus through evidence based reasoning. Science doesn't stifle debate, science encourages it.

Stupidity + Victim Mentality = Modern Conspiracy Theorist.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why not counter  with 1200 of your own instead of censoring them? What about FoE? Is it a virtue of leftists only?

Too many questions in one sentenence? 

These idiots peddle their half baked theories with impunity, where is the censorship exactly?

I fully support their right to freedom of speech. And exposing their stupidity to the world. In time, the wider public will stop taking notice of these attention seekers, not that they are given much attention nowadays anyway. 

Also, what is there to debate?

Aren't these the same people who believed 5G cell towers caused COVID?

Or that you get the Corona virus from drinking Corona beer?

Or that the earth is flat when every blind man and his blind dog can see the earth is a sphere?

11 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

ICF conspiracy theorists:  Mere paas anecdotes hai, tweets hai, keyboard hai, emojis hai, reactions hai.  Tere paas kya hai?  

(Translation for anti-Hindi posters:  Yen kitta anecdote keedu, tweet keedu, keyboard keedu, emojis keedu, reactions keedu.  Un kitta yenna keedu daa?)

Me:

SHOW ME - quickmeme

Show us the medium to long term safety data for these vaccines. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFGQFisBPQi_ZOn30OH5

Reed ze comentz zecshun unter ze vidiyo, vill yu? aye gezz alluzem ah spredding mizinfo anliyn. Ohnoes! aye thowt iz orijin frum ze 12 people, no? izz wurz den aye thowt. izz a sooperspredda. kal vivik moothy und ze rokefella fundashun 2 ripoat zem sozat peepul kan b infahmed propahly

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Show us the medium to long term safety data for these vaccines. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFGQFisBPQi_ZOn30OH5

This.. 

Vaccines were rushed to the market by many pharma companies without any long term safety data....Also we have no studies about how well vaccines fair against different mutants vs non-vaccinated people. Yet anybody questions this are termed as some sort of evils and stifle their voices...FOE to baad mein jaaye. 

17 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Me:

SHOW ME - quickmeme

What language is keedu? I was expecting irukku as the sentence began with "yen kitta" which I assume is Tamil.  I enjoy Hindi music and watch shows/films but am against forced imposition of the language.