CSK allrounder production facility

Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur,Sam Curran,Ravindra Jadeja,Moeen Ali

All of them seem to have had a different dimension to their game since joining CSK. Surprisingly they are the relatively least rated ones too compared to other allrounders. 

:hatsoff:

@velu :whack:  How did you miss this 

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

All of them seem to have had a different dimension to their game since joining CSK. Surprisingly they are the relatively least rated ones too compared to other allrounders. 

Bravo n Santner to in CSK 

Gowtham can also Slog well

In past also they had morkel, oram and pawan negi came into limelight from CSK .....................Raina use to bowl to 

The only year flintoff was avl they bought him

Dhoni has always liked Multi dimension cricketers. As captain he thrives when he has options to play with and can use them acc to his reading n gut feel

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bravo n Santner to in CSK 

Gowtham can also Slog well

In past also they had morkel, oram and pawan negi came into limelight from CSK .....................Raina use to bowl to 

The only year flintoff was avl they bought him

Dhoni has always liked Multi dimension cricketers. As captain he thrives when he has options to play with and can use them acc to his reading n gut feel

This works when you have 2 world class bowlers like bumrah and shami at 10 and 11. Or Cummins and hazelwood. 

We can have bowlers who can bat or multi dimension players up to number 9. But you must have two class bowlers at 10 and 11. 

Ideally a spinner who can bat at 8. 

In tests and odi I would have :

Gowtham at 8. Thakur 9. booms shami. Look how deep batting gets then? 

7 can be sundar or if it's sena conditions, I would have :

sundar at 7

thakur 8

not sure about 9. Maybe bhuvi

Booms

Siraj

Edited by Jay
13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Pujara is a great allrounder. poor selection by other teams. I guess other teams' loss in :csk:'s gain. haters gonn hate

Pujara was picked by Fleming so he doesnt play county cricket ahead of WTC :fishing:

6 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Surprised that they bought Habhajan instead of Washington in 2018.

Would have added another all rounder 

They wanted ashwin actually but he went at high price , they didnt have much money and bhajji they got in base price. Washington went for a good price if i remeber . Csk wud have been the best place for sundar. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They wanted ashwin actually but he went at high price , they didnt have much money and bhajji they got in base price. Washington went for a good price if i remeber . Csk wud have been the best place for sundar. 

No, Washington went for a low price to RCB.. I distinctly remember being so annoyed at CSK for not bidding for Washington at the auctions.. They were just bidding on 30+ year olds in that auction

On 7/21/2021 at 4:16 AM, maniac said:

I had a thread in ipl section .. how thala polished a diamond :ahaa: