Has Rashid Latif just threatened the entire Indian team in England ? ( Channel: GNN, Program : GNN Kay Sang with Rafaqat Ali Khan)

Curious to hear the whining of the padosi beggars on the **** that BCCI gave their sham league,  I was just flipping through their channels I can't believe what I have just heard.

On Channel: GNN, Program :  GNN Kay Sang with Rafaqat Ali Khan  --- Rashid Latif just said these exact words

" Allah tallah ki zaat badi hai, badi baat karni nahi chahiye, England mein kai saal pehle ek puri football team halaaqq hui thi, agar, yehi haal India ki cricket team ka hua, toh, kya karlegi BCCI or kya karlega Modi  "

I see this as a despicable threat. Hope our high commission in UK and Ministry of External affairs will take appropriate action.

These people are worse than barbarians.

2 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I am tired of these two bit pakistani players whoreing themselves for a spotlight 

I give a damn about these donkeys braying in their local channels, its free entertainment.

But this mofo is threatening a conspiracy to assassinate the entire Indian team. This is murderous barbaric mindset ( not atypical of that country )

Curious to hear the whining of the padosi beggars on the **** that BCCI gave their sham league,  I was just flipping through their channels I can't believe what I have just heard.

On Channel: GNN, Program :  GNN Kay Sang with Rafaqat Ali Khan  --- Rashid Latif just said these exact words

" Allah tallah ki zaat badi hai, badi baat karni nahi chahiye, England mein kai saal pehle ek puri football team halaaqq hui thi, agar, yehi haal India ki cricket team ka hua, toh, kya karlegi BCCI or kya karlega Modi  "

I see this as a despicable threat. Hope our high commission in UK and Ministry of External affairs will take appropriate action.

These people are worse than barbarians.
Any video links?

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

But this mofo is threatening a conspiracy to assassinate the entire Indian team. This is murderous barbaric mindset

Kya ukhaad lega yeh! :hysterical:

That totla miandad also did some similar nautanki during Art 370. We should stop giving attention to these dogs. All they can do is bark so let them..