Blasphemy case against 8 years old Hindu kid, and Hindu temple set on fire

Alam_dar

A kid 8 year old named BHAVISH KUMAR S/O Gordhan Meghwar unknowingly entered at Bhong sharif mosque ( dated 24-7-21 approx 10 to 11 Am).
Naib Imam of Mosque Mr Hafiz Mohd Ibrahim S/O Mohd Sadiq ,Pupil at mosque, spitting anger at child shouted why on earth he set foot in the Mosque ? In that reaction & fear kid’s pissed in pajamas.
Hafiz sb tried to catch him but Bhavish ran away from mosque & hide himself at home.
Next day after 24 hours ( dated 25-7-21 , time 10.30 am) Hafiz Mohd Ibrahim reached at Bhong sharif Police station & insisted to launch FIR against the child but as boy was only 8 years, the FIR was launched against unknown person.
Few days later Police arrested the 8 year old child Bhavish & locked him up behind cell.
Yesterday ( dated 4-8-21 ) police presented kid at court, where court approved his bail.
In that reaction extremist Islamic mob gathered & move forward to vandalize the temple.
While moving to temple , Hindus informed at Thana (city police) about this but police did not take any action at the time.
As a result mob attacked & vandalised all Idols completely.
Almost 150 to 200 Hindu families residing at Bhong sharif, are in extreme fear & anxiety. They need protection but unfortunately, the authorities failed to secure them.

=======

I remember the times when I used to go to the mosque for learning to read Quran along with other children.  Qari Sahib used to beat the children who were not able to recite correctly. I have myself seen children peeing in mosque due to the fear of getting beaten up. 

Blasphemy law is itself bad enough, but when it combines with corruption of state institutions like police, and hold of power by extremist fanatics in the society, then it is like a pimple has grown upon an ulcer. 

I remember the times when I used to go to the mosque for learning to read Quran along with other children.  Qari Sahib used to beat the children who were not able to recite correctly. I have myself seen children peeing in mosque due to the fear of getting beaten up. 

The kids growing up in this cruel environment will become monsters themselves.  

This is disgusting and I dont have too much to comment on. Pak deserves China.

I wish there was some way of saving these minorities. Freaking 1.3b in India, how a mil more is going to make a difference. 

But nahi, humko ANTI CAA karna hai. Log mare toh koi baat nahi. These things are complicated but indians should be united on this. I understand political compulsion but one should be serious about the plight of these minorities in our neighborhood. Even on this thread, Pakistani come and troll. They are shameless. 

There are 99% threads where one can troll and I would be fine. But when people are persecuted, killed, jailed (8 yo seriously?) and idiots come and troll here. Sorry we shouldnt do any business with these idiots. And no we dont hate them. They are not worthy of hate either. Just ignore.

Har roz ki kahani. But no use blaming Pak all the time. What have we done to help the sufferers?

Influential section in India spins alternative facts as kafirs are persecuted in Pak/Afg/BD, we have anti-CAA protests all over the country leading to riots, blockades, other forms of arson/violence. 300+ seats wallah GOI helpless, clueless, lacks conviction. 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Instead of donations to temples (which anyway land in pockets of political class, when will they be free from govt control?) we must financially take care of refugees from Pak stranded in Indian camps. 

Priests are poor and hardly get basic salary. I have stopped putting more money in the Huundi, five directly to priests in India. Govt has taken over most Temples and they use the Hundi money for anything else by for Temple maintenance. That’s why most temples are dirty and badly maintained 

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Why is Imam Khan so silent on these matters?

Mofo goes full retard when talking about the "persecution of minorities" in India, but not so much a squeak about the state of Hindus in Pakistan.

Bring them home. What a mistake it was to stay there post 47. 

Generations are paying heavy price for what seemed pretty harmless back then.

CAA has become a problem while it is linked with Bengali/Assami Muslim population. 

Better would be to delink CAA from Pakistani Hindus, and make another separate law for them, which could make it easy for them to migrate to India. 

Edited by Alam_dar

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

CAA has become a problem while it is linked with Bengali/Assami Muslim population. 

Better would be to delink CAA from Pakistani Hindus, and make another separate law for them, which could make it easy for them to migrate to India. 

No. CAA is the best form to protect minorities rights of those neighboring nations. It's just that some facts hurts the Islamists secularists. An oxymoron itself...