Neeraj Chopra

1 hour ago, dilliboy said:

One tweet recycled 10 times... Neeraj Chopra medal laya hai.. Aapke grand master nahi

Show me one post here where Someone is praising Modi for bringing the medal (apart from trolling ones) , show me one more tweet here that is pausing Modi other than the PM one. You are the blind one here

Edited by coffee_rules
30 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Chaman takle, Show me one post here praising Modi to bring in the medal.

Abey bewde.... My point was why bring Modi to the discussion at all when ghe government has done * all to make this happen. It's your guys' obsession with associating every achievement with his name that is getting toxic day by day. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Support matters. Even in Covid when no one was giving Visa to Indians, govt made sure he was sent to the best place for training under best coaches and facilities.

His coach literally lamented about the lack of facilities prior to the Olympics.. And the support has mainly come through private enterprises like JSW who have invested in these atheletes since the last Olympics 

5 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

Abey bewde.... My point was why bring Modi to the discussion at all when ghe government has done * all to make this happen. It's your guys' obsession with associating every achievement with his name that is getting toxic day by day. 

Govt made arrangements  to train him in Europe, that is encouragement and Modi is the PM and he will tweet to congratulate him , if it irks you are not. Budbak!

Edited by coffee_rules