Virat Kohli now resigned from RCB captaincy also (this will be last season as captain)

25 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Mayank is not even a star, Kl Rahul could be picked but only if he isn't retained which I think isn't possible or is it? 

I think we will have Pandya, Mayank, Sky, Shaw, Gill, Iyer, Kishan, Jadeja in the auction. No way Rohit/Pant/Bumrah are getting released so these are the big names available. Rcb has to get one of them if they want an indian captain for next 3-5 yrs

Punjab will try to retain KL but if Rcb really want him, they can negotiate with him directly. He may come back to Bangalore if he's made captain

Edited by Serpico
1 hour ago, Serpico said:

I think we will have Pandya, Mayank, Sky, Shaw, Gill, Iyer, Kishan, Jadeja in the auction. No way Rohit/Pant/Bumrah are getting released so these are the big names available. Rcb has to get one of them if they want an indian captain for next 3-5 yrs

Punjab will try to retain KL but if Rcb really want him, they can negotiate with him directly. He may come back to Bangalore if he's made captain

Pandya will be retained too

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

it isnt upto player if franchisee wants to retain him.