England's tour of Pakistan (both men and women) called off by ECB due to security concerns

Gollum

35 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

have read many in pak forum but still they are not going into the root cause, which i believe is more economical then political, their economy is in mess, their board relies heavily on govt for funds but they still have guts to call off future tours to kill themselves. feel pity at them

They smoke the chilam provided by their military establishment,

The real reason of all paxtanis staying in complete mess/shyte hole is their miltary

They have been giving this drug to them(people) since 1947,now it has become part of their life,the day they realize this and get out of this wicked hold they will become part of global progressive stream

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

They smoke the chilam provided by their military establishment,

The real reason of all paxtanis staying in complete mess/shyte hole is their miltary

They have been giving this drug to them(people) since 1947,now it has become part of their life,the day they realize this and get out of this wicked hold they will become part of global progressive stream

Yes that is also a reason, bulk of their spending are on military equipment, which needs to stop at some time. they need a channelized approach to come out of it. if they do i am assured that the entire SARC region will be benefited from it.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

It is amazing how they have the audacity to blame everyone except themselves and their govt. Their PM celebrated the return of monster terrorist andthey blame NZ. There is no hope for them.

This…

It’s a terrorist supporting bikhari nation, I hope they go bankrupt and then Atleast they might see sense and stop relying on PakMil and ISI to save them and come into a open and democratic world where religion doesn’t warp their minds.

1 hour ago, Kohlifan said:

Yes that is also a reason, bulk of their spending are on military equipment, which needs to stop at some time. they need a channelized approach to come out of it. if they do i am assured that the entire SARC region will be benefited from it.

Military is the actual government there

1 hour ago, Kohlifan said:

yes. and this affects other aspects of their life. because they spend so much on military they can't spend on other stuff.

india's gdp is 12x pakistan's but military budget is only 7x.

this also leads to indias stock exchange being around 60x, foreign exchange reserves 60x, box office receipts 120x etc etc. basically anything positive is in the 50x+ range.

compare this with us and china. all the ratios are consistent with the gdp differential of 5x. everything is in the 3x-6x range. their stock market is around 4x, forex reserves 5x etc etc.

same with us and bangladesh or for that matter any country. pakistan's economy is lopsided and unnatural. such a poor country and they have such low gdp growth rates.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This…

It’s a terrorist supporting bikhari nation, I hope they go bankrupt and then Atleast they might see sense and stop relying on PakMil and ISI to save them and come into a open and democratic world where religion doesn’t warp their minds.

What are you even talking about! Pak govt has no power. They are just army puppets. They can't do anything on their own.

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

I guess even the likes of SL, WI, Saf and Bangladeshs will ask themselves if it isn't safe enough for these 5 eyes countries, why us? back to the uae for them.

Taliban and it's off shoots will not keep quiet. There already are reports of jehadis from world over assembling in Afghanistan. They will cause the same level of mayhem in land of pure which was there in late 90s and 2000s.

Unfortunately we will be affected as well but this time, it maybe mostly limited to J&K.

30 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What are you even talking about! Pak govt has no power. They are just army puppets. They can't do anything on their own.

Yes the govt is a mere puppet (when it comes to foreign policy) which is what makes it frustrating.

Cos nothing can be done.

No negotiations.

No pressure.

Nothing will work as ISI and Pak Mil rules the roost there.

Worst part is if they become unstable, it spills over to India.

Edited by sensible-indian
1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Yes the govt is a mere puppet (when it comes to foreign policy) which is what makes it frustrating.

Cos nothing can be done.

No negotiations.

No pressure.

Nothing will work as ISI and Pak Mil rules the roost there.

Worst part is if they become unstable, it spills over to India.

They are so spent,they are zombies of this era

They will go to any possible low just to harm India,they can even wipe themselves out to give India several cuts

Hope some sane civilian leadership comes into fore and put a leash on their rogue military establishment someday,but that is my delusion of grandeur to expect anything civil from rogue nation paxtan,it is not possible

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Hope some sane civilian leadership comes into fore and put a leash on their rogue military establishment someday,but that is my delusion of grandeur to expect anything civil from rogue nation paxtan,it is not possible

Not easy at all.

The leaders will be killed or prosecuted.

The military controls everything there. Nothing supercedes them from what I can see.

They need a civil war and I don't think it will happen for decades.

They are in a dead-lock I am afraid.