Just WTF

R!TTER

How  

10 members have voted

1. 1. will you explain today's events?

42 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Of course. they stole RCB's old jersey.. What else to expect

Here is presenting you one of the classic choke battles we have seen between any two team in recent times. It was like a marathon between these two teams on who wants to lose :aha:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/ipl-2020-21-1210595/royal-challengers-bangalore-vs-kings-xi-punjab-31st-match-1216531/ball-by-ball-commentary

Looking forward to these two teams playing once again as we will get to see some classic chokes going hand in hand.

Edited by Majestic
Clarity

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

You know what, I don't think I want Anil Kumble as Coach of Team India.

no retired Indian legend  should be anywhere near the coaching staff especially near the bowling unit. In fact outside of Bharat Arun for the time being no other Indian should be near the Indian bowling scene either.

may be TA Sekhar that’s about it. Develop someone as an apprentice under a proper coach.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

no retired Indian legend  should be anywhere near the coaching staff especially near the bowling unit. In fact outside of Bharat Arun for the time being no other Indian should be near the Indian bowling scene either.

may be TA Sekhar that’s about it. Develop someone as an apprentice under a proper coach.

foreigners are refusing. Dravid might end up taking it.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Moody has a great love for trundlers.

Look at the SRH bowling attack. 

I don't want Moody to be anywhere near Team India.

Not sure if Moody has anything to do with it.. Wasn't he SL's coach when Malinga took 4 in 4 as well?

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

Not sure if Moody has anything to do with it.. Wasn't he SL's coach when Malinga took 4 in 4 as well?

Malinga was the best pacer in SL in white ball cricket then. Such pacers will obviously be picked.

One can judge the tendency of the captains and coaches by looking at the fringe players being picked.