Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Looks like Waqar with less speed.

Less speed wtf? Guy consistently bowled 150+ last IPL. Waqar wasn't faster than him. He is the heir to Shoaib Akhtar. Once he gets stronger and stays fit in the next two to three years, he may become India's Shoaib. Hitting that pace at 21, like he did last IPL, not many can boast of that in world cricket, doing that at such a young age.

Edited by rkt.india
7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Less speed wtf? Guy consistently bowled 150+ last IPL. Waqar wasn't faster than him. He is the heir to Shoaib Akhtar. Once he gets stronger and stays fit in the next two to three years, he may become India's Shoaib. Hitting that pace at 21, like he did last IPL, not many can boast of that in world cricket, doing that at such a young age.

Bowling once or twice at 150 does not make him faster than Waqar. Waqar before his spine injury was scary fast,I never said he cannot become faster than Waqar.It is utter nonsense to say that this guy now is faster than peak Waqar.

I hope he becomes faster and better than Waqar.

Edited by putrevus
4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Bowling once or twice at 150 does not make him faster than Waqar. Waqar before his spine injury was scary fast,I never said he cannot become faster than Waqar.It is utter nonsense to say that this guy now is faster than peak Waqar.

I hope he becomes faster and better than Waqar.

He is already as fast as Waqar. Maybe even quicker. He was consistently high 140s to low 150s. Quite a few deliveries over 150. 

FBEjA-lVkAMXwAp.jpg

Edited by rkt.india
Just now, rkt.india said:

He is already as fast as Waqar. Maybe even quicker. He was consistently high 140s to low 150s. Quite a few deliveries over 150. 

I dont' think so . There are very few in history who were as fast as Waqar at his peak.Waqar was not just pace, he had that devastating late reverse swing.Even though I hated every second of it , we still could not stop admiring  him and Wasim.If this guy becomes even half as good as Waqar, it would be an achievement.

Just now, putrevus said:

I dont' think so . There are very few in history who were as fast as Waqar at his peak.Waqar was not just pace, he had that devastating late reverse swing.Even though I hated every second of it , we still could not stop admiring  him and Wasim.If this guy becomes even half as good as Waqar, it would be an achievement.

Waqar was not in the range of 145 plus More like 140 plus. It was Akhtar that was speed demon. Mohammd Zahid was considered the fastest for Pakistan in the 90s. Rest were all not express in the traditional sense.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Reverse swing was all because of bottle caps. Waqar wasn't faster than Umran. There have been many bowlers faster than Waqar. 

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Waqar was not in the range of 145 plus More like 140 plus. It was Akhtar that was speed demon. Mohammd Zahid was considered the fastest for Pakistan in the 90s. Rest were all not express in the traditional sense.

Even Zahid was faster when Shoaib wasn't at his peak pace. There are no faster bowlers at his peak than Shoaib and Lee. Nothing comes close.