SOS call to Chahal and Aksharbhai, remove some players through injury

10 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kishan has to be opener and SKY the number 3. If it means Rohit, RahuL and Kohli bat out of their position, it so bloody be it. Haarna to raise bhi hai hi, at least let the new guys be given the license to do something different. The tradition approach hasn't worked for 5 back to back T20 WCs, will not work here either.

Imagine once our TM had the gumption to play Yusuf Pathan in the T20 WC final vs Pakistan as an opener on his debut (his 15(8) set the tone for us)! We totally stopped those innovations in the name of a batting heavy top 3 and haven't won anything since then.

Yes have all your templates and process in tests and ODI's but atleast in t20s be fearless and encourage the youngsters.

Actually spinners kept us in the game..  What were they supposed to do if pacers can't even get 1 batsman & they have to bowl set batsman with no pressure? 

I'll play Ashwin vs Kiwis simply coz of lefties & Kane.  He is no mug with bat too. 

Pacers embarrassed us badly.  This tourney has showed you can fight with 150ish totals..  But we never looked like defending anything.  No skill no zip nothing was visible in pacers.  Defensive trash bowling.  

Hardik is  rubbish & his weakness is exposed to whole world now.  He is useless.

Get Kishan in & have him open ffs.  

Edited by Lone Wolf
47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

shami is not a t20 bowler, never was

bhuvi is not bhuvi 

unfortunately we are now stuck coz pacer hai nhin aur spinners ki problem dew aa gayi hai

Run bana lo fir.Open with Kishan,drop KL to 4.Include Shardul.We are stuck with useless Sharma,a darpok KL and cunning Kohli who will continue to leech this team.

3 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

When was the last time either of Rohit or surya bowled in an international match? Seems like a risky strategy to try in WC.

bumrah, Thakur, shami probably stays since we don’t have a replacement or replace him with chahar. Though not liking the option of both Thakur & chahar in the same team. But we seem to have been dealt a bad hand without siraj. 

Rohit had a golden arm in IPL and hat trick too, I think he can bowl 2 tight overs bhajji style and dart them in. 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

shami is not a t20 bowler, never was

bhuvi is not bhuvi 

unfortunately we are now stuck coz pacer hai nhin aur spinners ki problem dew aa gayi hai

If only deepak chahar was in the squad, he is quite economical and a version of Bhuvi but with more form, can bat a bit too I think. Why didn't be put shivam dube in the squad if Pandya couldn't bowl? Avesh Khan was in form. We are done now I think, forget winning, I would rather NZ humiliate loli and eliminate us. We can't win with one seamer only. 

We can win only if we chase and our batting clicks.

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actually spinners kept us in the game..  What were they supposed to do if pacers can't even get 1 batsman & they have to bowl set batsman with no pressure? 

I'll play Ashwin vs Kiwis simply coz of lefties & Kane.  He is no mug with bat too. 

Pacers embarrassed us badly.  This tourney has showed you can fight with 150ish totals..  But we never looked like defending anything.  No skill no zip nothing was visible in pacers.  Defensive trash bowling.  

Hardik is  rubbish & his weakness is exposed to whole world now.  He is useless.

Get Kishan in & have him open ffs.  

also heavy dew. Both spinners did well

2 minutes ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

7.84 career economy in t20, almost 2 runs better than Shami who is chosen just for his bowling. We need to adapt our thinking now from this squad if we wish to progress. 5 bowlers is screwing us up, 3 are useless with the ball and bat for a start.

he's stopped bowling long time back due to injury. Action has changed too

Not the same bowler who got hattrick

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

he is not an international cricketer class.

Virat bhai Virat bhai ke bahut chamcha giri karli.  Tailenders have destroyed him. 

Cannot tolerate his smile after he gets smacked for 6 after 6.

Virat normally selects his favourite pets and boys, I was very surprised that his RCB trump card wasn't included. I bet he is regretting it now.