Omg, waqar Younis says the most incredible thing about rizwans innings was when he prayed namaz in front of Hindus, shocking.

Mesky99

8 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

So why did you say he wasn’t fighting a war? I never claimed at any point he is fighting a war! The implication from you is he can hug & smile, with them because he isn’t fighting a war but playing a game. 

so I brought up his abuses while playing the game to show, he need to not be fighting a war to avoid smiling.

You said he should hug the players from Pakistan on his own time and when he is not playing for India. Then I said he is playing a game not fighting a war.

Lot of players from all teams have abused each other during the games in heat of the moment. But they shake hands and smile after the match. Why should it be different when Pakistani players are invloved was my point.

Those of you who know me know I'm not the type to talk about religion or religious issues, and I've often stayed away from it.

What I said wasn't meant to be a sly on anyone, and if it was I apologise for what I said. I got excited in the moment with seeing Rizwan praying and said things I shouldn't have.

Those who've been offended I would also like to apologise to them.

Waqar Younis clarifies his comments from yesterday

Quote via A Sports just now

6 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

It has anyway exposed the mindset of so called "decent" cricketers in this terror haven. His comments have not surprised anyone nor does his fake apology.

7 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Now he has apologized it should end the furor for now, the problem is we can't un hear it. He apologized because it isn't politically correct, we now know what they think behind our backs, we should be wary of patronizing these charlatans in future. 

Waqar clarified his statements and has apologised, don't be fooled, he was in complete understanding of his remarks and he knew their would be no repercussion because this is the mindset of a average Pakistani psyche, in most occasions he would not have been held accountable and the anchor had a cheeky smile on his face, another video flaunting around where shoaib mentions how Punjab Muslims are superior to Hindus in terms physicality, diet, behaviour etc hence they bowl fast. They are a rotten set of people and a fine line needs to be drawn from our side, bcci should use their power to brings these leeches down to earth and I feel it's the right time to humiliate them now, geo politically pakistan is in deep trouble, ttp has gone bonkers, time to fund the Baloch movement in millions and start some action on the loc, our economy is back on track, covid vaccination on a roll, BSF borders have increased in punjab, time to hurt the enemy hard, we can divert their forces on the eastern front by funding the Baloch movement and cause mayhem with logistic support to ttp. https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1453213293699555328?s=20

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

What is shocking there Pakistan has a bigoted population that hates Hindus. Nothing shocking they are like this, anyone that expects otherwise deserves to be shocked. 

Im not sure about this u know...

I will use myself as an example. I've got many indian friends who are hindus and get along with them very well. 

I've even started saying radhe radhe and namaste hahaha.

Don't generalise bro. 

All the best

On 10/26/2021 at 7:02 AM, figo6762 said:

TRP garbage … this what happens when u become irrelevant and ignored .. get every chance to garner attention .. 

Honestly, this isn't said for TRP.. this is how Pak thinks and some of those thoughts are inadvertently spoken out.. This does not seem to be attention-seeking, but merely voicing out one's thoughts instead of being diplomatic

On 10/26/2021 at 2:18 AM, Mesky99 said:

Pakistanis are the most disgusting, bigotry infected, inferiority complex driven sub humans, imagine this being said on national TV by former a

cricketer who has played over 100 test matches and has travelled all around the globe, imagine how low morally bankrupt this waqar Younis must be, what on earth is ICC doing? Why are Hindus so senseless, dear Hindu brothers and sisters we are fighting a religious civilisation war with these pigs, they will always humiliate you and are pretty certain with their ideology, grow a spine please. https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1452844479124099082?s=20

Watch him get IPL coach contracts.

On 10/26/2021 at 4:41 PM, IndianRenegade said:

Now he has apologized it should end the furor for now, the problem is we can't un hear it. He apologized because it isn't politically correct, we now know what they think behind our backs, we should be wary of patronizing these charlatans in future. 

SRK will kiss his arse and give him an IPL coach contract.

I have been a big admirer of Waqar the fast bowler and I thought he was a sensible guy but what he said on TV was shocking for me , could not imagine he would say something so stupid. I hate when Pakistanis cricketer bring religion to the game in any way . I also did not like the drama created by Rizwan by offering prayer during his inning . I miss Pakistanis cricketers of the past , in Imran khan era, hey were "normal: cricketers . It all started with Inzi, I hate him as person for the same reason , although I admire his cricket career.