Sir Don Pandya (SDP) Game Changers Academy (T20WC 2021)

zen

14 hours ago, zen said:

From the top of the mind recall, the ones that I like. In his short and injury impacted career in T20s: 

• 3 wkts in 3 balls v BD 2016 T20 WC (not batting but like it!)
  • 27 off 12 v SL 
  • 31 off 18 v BD 
  • 32 off 9  v IRE
  • 33 off 14 v ENG
  • 21 off 11  v NZ
  • 42 off 22 v AUS (MoS)
  • 39 off 17 v ENG

:hatsoff:

So he takes a liking for minnows or depleted bowling attacks. :phehe:

20 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Could you please add a poll ? Once Hardik plays that match winner innings, all those on this forum who want him out will be all praise for him. 

SDP has all the praises from fans who like positive cricket. Don’t need praises from everyone :dontknow: … The thread is to celebrate positive high SR innings, capturing the spirit with which SDP plays. 

SDP hate won't get Indian cricket anywhere. All people in India do is hate - hate USA (because it is a superpower), hate China (because it stronger), hate Pak (because it gives zilch to Ind), hate ...  :lol: 

Mature knock under pressure but will not put it on this thread 

2 minutes ago, zen said:

SDP hate won't get Indian cricket anywhere. All people in India do is hate - hate USA (because it is a superpower), hate China (because it stronger), hate Pak (because it gives zilch to Ind), hate ...  :lol: 

But you’ve been hating on some players with a lot more accomplishments :dontknow:

3 minutes ago, zen said:

I thought he was a game changer. :phehe:    Don't get me wrong I don't want to write him off but you over rate him like way too much. You think he is a game changer when he hasn't  proved at all yet apart from his CT final heroics where he seemed to play an innings of the life he has nothing to show.

pandya was very good at doing what he did when he was in form and also fully fit - namely, scoring quickly from the outset (his SR and balls per 4/6 were very good) and bowling some useful overs. since his injury, his bowling is non-existent and his batting is rusty and devoid of power. hence, he should be dropped for now. if he can rediscover form & fitness later, he could be considered.