Sir Don Pandya (SDP) Game Changers Academy (T20WC 2021)

zen

4 minutes ago, Banton said:

He will always be useless in wc

as teams will play their best bowlers in wc.

He did well for Ind in WCs, smashing teams like Aus in 2019. Doing well in SF to arrest collapse. He has smashed some of the best bowlers in IPL too. 

I understand that Pak is scared of players like SDP (while worshipping big hitters like Afridi). He has Pak's # :marchmellow:

Edited by zen
Just now, zen said:

I understand that Pak is scared of players like SDP (while worshipping Afridi). He has Pak's # :marchmellow:

This I agree. Not the pak # part but they do have secret admiration for guys like Pant and Pandya and that’s where the bitterness comes in even though they put on the act.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

This I agree. Not the pak # part but they do have secret admiration for guys like Pant and Pandya and that’s where the bitterness comes in even though they put on the act.

If a Pakistanis is writing against an Ind player, you know that he is afraid of that player :dance:

1 minute ago, Banton said:

:hysterical: :two_thumbs_up:

Pandya in ODI ICC events

Records type batting analysis 
View career summary 
Trophy ICC Champions Trophy (ICC KnockOut)  or ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Super League http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/guruRemove.gif or World Cup http://i.imgci.com/espncricinfo/guruRemove.gif
Ordered by default (ascending)
Career averages
  Span Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s  
unfiltered 2016-2021 63 46 7 1286 92* 32.97 1100 116.90 0 7 4 93 54  
filtered 2017-2021 23 20 4 660 92* 41.25 527 125.23 0 4 2 49 28

There are gullible and not sports oriented (theoretical, not street smart, and laggards) Indians who would fall for SDP being "bad" concept, not everyone :marchmellow:

Just now, Banton said:

He was good spin basher in past but nowdays he is not good enough to do that too.

He can not hit against fast bowlers like wood, archer, stark, nortje, saheen.His technique is very poor to face fast bowlers.

That’s not new science. We all know Pandyas ability has declined. Chalo baby steps at least you got the point I am making. You seem to be one of those smarter ones.

kudos.