Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I hope Bollywood doesn’t catch on this money train and start projects of other controversial topics featuring Akshay Kumar, Ajaj Devgan and John Abraham , our nationalist heroes. 

Yeah I mean I support the Pandits and their cause, but just looking at the trailers of Agnihotri's movies, its clear that he's not really that quality a filmmaker. Last thing we need is more cringe-fests in the name of 'patriotism'.  

24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yeah I mean I support the Pandits and their cause, but just looking at the trailers of Agnihotri's movies, its clear that he's not really that quality a filmmaker. Last thing we need is more cringe-fests in the name of 'patriotism'.  

This is his best work,Good direction, great BG score and action by Anupam Kher is top notch  

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I hope Bollywood doesn’t catch on this money train and start projects of other controversial topics featuring Akshay Kumar, Ajaj Devgan and John Abraham , our nationalist heroes. 

Tahnaji was pretty good. Some of Akshay's thrillers were pretty good as well - like Baby. Uri was top notch - on par with any commando movies I've seen 

Edited by bharathh

14 hours ago, sandeep said:

VA has surprised everyone with TKF. It's really very well made for a low budget movie. It's impact on the audience is unlike any other BW movie that I have seen. 

It's not a 'patriotic' movie but a real life horror movie. 

Edited by AuxiliA

4 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Help it get released in NZ. Terror sympathizers are trying to block it there. 

https://chng.it/xKQMkShL8J

sachai chup nahi sakti...

They will not accept how their army raped Bangladeshis. Not accept how they sent terrorists into Kashmir. Bas my religion is better and I will bend and I want separate land based on that :hysterical:

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lmao:hysterical:

Its not even Funny or Nautanki. Its an attempt to save perpetrators of Genocide. They brutally killed both Shiva (culture humanity and society)and Sharada ( knowledge ) . But knowledge was publically dishonored and chain sawed alive.

Thats my opinion for life. No more BS truth killing by librandu anymore

Edited by mishra

Watched TKF last night in a packed cinema. Quite an overwhelming experience tbh, it was unlike watching any other movie, the theater was dead silent. Everyone was glued to their seats, no chatter, yawning or loitering around. 

Story was nothing new, all the incidents shown in the film, I've already read about them. But it still gave me goosebumps. Though I found it unnecessary to give so much airtime to Arundhati Roy character, got on my nerves. Anupam kher was terrific, Krishna's role reqd a better actor, Mithun and others were good. 

Direction was okayish, could have been better. I wish they make a web series with 10-12 episodes. This genocide requires more indebt research and filming. 

Eye opener for Normal Indians (Those who know nothing about their history ,be it suffering or the glories) . A well Made movie by VRA , blunt truth and nothing else .

We should hang our heads in shame that we didn't even want to know about the KPs suffering all these years ,nor were we interested. 

Hope he make more such movies,next one is about all the Riots in India I think .

Hope it becomes the top grosser of this year and Tramps on kachda movie like Bachan Pandey ,Gangubai etc

2 hours ago, adi B said:

Eye opener for Normal Indians (Those who know nothing about their history ,be it suffering or the glories) . A well Made movie by VRA , blunt truth and nothing else .

We should hang our heads in shame that we didn't even want to know about the KPs suffering all these years ,nor were we interested. 

Hope he make more such movies,next one is about all the Riots in India I think .

Hope it becomes the top grosser of this year and Tramps on kachda movie like Bachan Pandey ,Gangubai etc

As i mentioned in a previous post of mine, this exact sentiment is driving people to see this film and being galvanised by this because they are starting to realise what happened to KPs will happen to them one day of they dont shed this secularism illness.

Next film should be made on Moplah Massacres or Delhi Sikh massacres ( NRI and Khalistanis need to know that it was CONGRESS party that perpetrated the attacks not common Hindus). Hope this sets a chain reaction among dharmics to start uniting against peaceful religion

4 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Watched TKF last night in a packed cinema. Quite an overwhelming experience tbh, it was unlike watching any other movie, the theater was dead silent. Everyone was glued to their seats, no chatter, yawning or loitering around. 

Story was nothing new, all the incidents shown in the film, I've already read about them. But it still gave me goosebumps. Though I found it unnecessary to give so much airtime to Arundhati Roy character, got on my nerves. Anupam kher was terrific, Krishna's role reqd a better actor, Mithun and others were good. 

Direction was okayish, could have been better. I wish they make a web series with 10-12 episodes. This genocide requires more indebt research and filming. 

7 exoduses, 7 genocides, atleast 7 seasons starting with modern one

Edited by mishra