Axar Patel in for second test

Just now, Norman said:

I really hope we get see a spin quartet in Bangladesh later this year on those raging turners. 

Ashwin

Jadeja

Axar

Kuldeep 

Umesh the lone pacer 

:drool:

And if bd goes oversmart ( as they are sometimes) and prepares a pace friendly pitch we will have shami siraj bumrah with ashwin and jadeja. Na bachenge spin se na bachenge pace se.. but what i am actually thinking is they ll produce the flattest of pancakes jisko dekh ke pancake ko bhi sharam aa jayega..

21 minutes ago, neel roy said:

And if bd goes oversmart ( as they are sometimes) and prepares a pace friendly pitch we will have shami siraj bumrah with ashwin and jadeja. Na bachenge spin se na bachenge pace se.. but what i am actually thinking is they ll produce the flattest of pancakes jisko dekh ke pancake ko bhi sharam aa jayega..

They'll most likely give flat wickets. But to be honest, we should be getting 20 Bangladeshi wickets unless we get weather interruptions. BD batters just don't know how to pitch in and get ones. Shakib can but he's past it. 

5 hours ago, Norman said:

Yup. Very little to look forward to till September. Of course I'm speaking as someone who has very little interest in the IPL. 

We have a daddy test in Eng to defend the series or have we won  that series and this is an one-off test to compensate the cancelled test?

Edited by coffee_rules