How many Indians would walk into a World XI T20 team. (current form)

44 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

At this moment only Bumrah & SKY walk into WT20 XI.  Even Bumrah will face stiff competition from likes of Lockie.  But I give Bumrah an edge coz Lockie is injury prone. 

India never has a solid T20 outfit outside of bilaterals.  There are obvious holes which are never exploited in bilaterals. 

Seniors. 

Yexxperience only

Pensioner quota

* this team tbh. That's why I don't give 2 shits about t20. 

Maybe odi wc we have a chance if we revamp the side as we play in India. 

We are a great test side. Even there politics affect us alot but we still are a top side thankfully. 

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Babar acha player hai bro...only batsman in top 5 rankings across all 3 formats. Rahane would sell his arm and legs to become half as good as Babar. You know I have no love loss for Pak players but its about time we give respect to players like Babar who will be ATG when he retires.

Babar is atrocious t20 player.He is very limited in what he can do even after getting in, so he always will need batsman at other end to do the heavy lifting.

Cricket is largely only played in India and erstwhile India. For this scenario India has a poor team they should have top 3 teams followed by BD and Pak. Realistically anyone other than UK and Aus should not be able to compete. Current Indian team state is pathetic. Pak is pathetic too. Outside of current SA tour less said about BD the better. May be poor overall sporting ability and genetics, all countries in Indian subcontinent should consider supplying protein bars to its young athletes.. Esp India. 

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Bottomline is no team is going to lose their sleep over any player from India. Bumrah on a good day. That's it.

No Indian player cares. They have more money to burn in front of every other international player just from their cheques from IPL. Passion isn't there for t20 internationals in India. They don't care whatsoever. 

Tests yes it matters. Odi WC sure. That 2019 loss still stings like a bitch for lot of fans. Especially a game we should have won. 

In t20 and odi India just don't have quality batsmen for whatever reason on flat pitches. Just total lack of skills. Look at dewald brevis. We don't have a single *ing batsman of that calibre. 

Our bowling can be deadly if right selections are picked but as far as batting is concerned we only have pant and sky as multi dimensional batsman. Even he sucks in LOI. 

Worst batting since 2013. 2007-2013 is when we had a great LOi batting unit. 

Current level is despicable. 

What a pathetic set of batsmen we have. 

S.africa have brevis, qdk, markram and even *ing van der dussen voldermort looking mofo are multidimensional batsmen. 

Aussies have warner, Smith (yes multi dimensional. Can hit the ball in any direction), Mitchell Marsh, Carey etc. 

England have all top 6 who can smash anywhere in any direction. Not even worth comparing on flatties. 

New zeland have some good hitters. 

Asian teams have shitty technique, shitty power due to poor technique and just shitty one dimensional batsmen

Pathetic. 

On 4/7/2022 at 1:35 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Babar acha player hai bro...only batsman in top 5 rankings across all 3 formats. Rahane would sell his arm and legs to become half as good as Babar. You know I have no love loss for Pak players but its about time we give respect to players like Babar who will be ATG when he retires.

This i agree with. Had babar been from any country other than pak he would have already been acknowledged as a great player in India. In term of skill he is as good as root. 

Will be willingly send a team that is unfit for T20.  Rishab pant for all his test achievements is not quiet the guy for T20. Kishan for some reason has become a tuk tuk player. May be technical limitation or he is becoming selfish.  Kohli no need of explanation. Used to be our biggest T20 match winner. Now one of the biggest match losre.   Vada pav is on his last legs. KL Rahul has more than a few issues.  SKY is the lone exception.  In the bowling Bumrah doesn't take wickets with new ball. Bhuvi doesn't take wickets. Chahar injured.  All in all an uber crap team will be picked.  Usually India would surprise use when we expect the least. I don't think that is goign to be the case given the age of some of the players.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

With Deepak's injury, looks like Shardul will get a permanent slot for World T20 in Australia this year.

His bowling is meh, I would personally go to Harshal Patel rather than Shardul at 8 in that case.

Harshal would definitely be preferred.