MI needs to give Arjun Tendulkar a shot

maniac

On 4/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, maniac said:

Weakest Mi team in a long time. Not getting combo right.

You have an allrounder and a left armer who can also hit the ball a long way. Seems like a good athlete like his dad.

If he doesn’t get a chance now than it is unfair if he keeps getting picked.

throw him in the deep-end. 

He is a Tendulkar. He will figure it out :)

Play Arjun right now :hitler:

so he is a Tendulkar we should give him that.. that’s worth a few mts of pondering by mi think tank, he can’t be worse off as this season is going. Lulz man Csk and MI have been sucking this season so much.

IDK why people are calling Arjun Tendulkar a product of nepotism? That's wrong.

Abhimanyu learned how to break the chakravyuh (dragnet) when still in his mother's stomach. Is that nepotism??

Arjun learned a lot of his cricketing skills by osmosis while growing up. I don't see the difference.

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Abhimanyu learned how to break the chakravyuh (dragnet) when still in his mother's stomach. Is that nepotism??

Arjun learned a lot of his cricketing skills by osmosis while growing up. I don't see the difference.

I expect the more reasonable posters here consider it nepotism not because of his name/family but because he has not really shown enough potential at domestic level to warrant selection - this is just my hypothesis, to be clear.

4 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I expect the more reasonable posters here consider it nepotism not because of his name/family but because he has not really shown enough potential at domestic level to warrant selection - this is just my hypothesis, to be clear.

I am trolling. For the most part.

:icflove:

12 minutes ago, Vijy said:

He is in MI just because he is Tendulkar. 

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Arjun is a bowler though :dontknow:

did he learn fast bowling from Tingu? thats even more worrying :giggle: