IPL 2022 || Match 39 || Apr 26 1930 IST || Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Rajasthan Royals || MCA Stadium, Pune

DarkProfile

Winner  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. How many runs will Virat score?

• < 10
    • < 50
    • 50 plus

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2022 at 02:00 PM

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

This is getting quite sad actually, seeing Kohli like this. A shell of his former self. At least Rohit can cross double digits Kohli is struggling to score even a run. 

Exactly my thoughts 

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

you don't need bowlers who can bat in t20 cricket. the 20 overs of bowling is what decides who wins or loses. Parag has a brief in this batting line up and he fulfilled it. 

To an extent yes but in RR case, this is extreme as they have Ashwin and four tailenders. I would still want my 7 and 8 to smack big( or atleast one of them). I also see the problem that any of those 4 tailenders are not even Harbhajan level with bat to make any contribution. If they had Ashwin at 7( and used as floater like RR doing) and then a Harbhajan/Piyush Chawla level hitter at 8, then I won't have mind three tailenders between 9-11. 

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

It his pretty sad actually. 5 years back it looked like he will easily go down as best ODI bat ever, now even india Top3 is debatable 

Not surprising actually. He stopped working hard on his game since his marriage and focussed more on other stuffs like spreading awareness, giving gyan in SM etc. He started considering him as a page 3 celebrity more than a cricketer. 

Jasprit Bumrah is going in same direction. Mark my words - the effect of which we will see in few years.