Expect a stubborn team management to make no changes

10 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

This is shameless. Remember how they kept playing Pujara and Rahane in all 3 tests. This is same.

Dravid is too stubborn and too egoistic.

Everyone seems to be the same, not just Dravid.

Kohli, Shastri, Rohit kept backing seniors too  irrespective of their current form and ability.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Everyone seems to be the same, not just Dravid.

Kohli, Shastri, Rohit kept backing seniors too  irrespective of their current form and ability.

it doesn't matter who is in charge. this senior-itis is so baked into Ind DNA (figuratively speaking) that it will be preserved

guys...cricket is a game of favorites. the 11 i see as the Best may not be the best in the eyes of RKT Or Express and like wise.

DRAVID's choice of 11 may not be Shastri's 11.

Very soon  Dravid's choice will be proven wrong. in one of the odi, umran will get his chance and he will get his set of 3 to 4 wickets and prove that he is a big wicket taker.

bhuvi/harshal/arshdeep are one style pony's.

avesh /umran are wicket taking bowlers.

after first match bhuvi,  harshal looked weak none were replaced 

Shastri and Kohli backed seniors ( who were very good) who atleast won them bilateral matches everywhere and got their teams to knockouts.They never got support from secondary guys like Pandya.If they got that support it would have been a different story.

Dravid will ruin this team and will take the fast bowling attack back to 80s with his trundler love fest.

8 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

guys...cricket is a game of favorites. the 11 i see as the Best may not be the best in the eyes of RKT Or Express and like wise.

DRAVID's choice of 11 may not be Shastri's 11.

Very soon  Dravid's choice will be proven wrong. in one of the odi, umran will get his chance and he will get his set of 3 to 4 wickets and prove that he is a big wicket taker.

bhuvi/harshal/arshdeep are one style pony's.

avesh /umran are wicket taking bowlers.

after first match bhuvi,  harshal looked weak none were replaced 

I think Dravid is concerned that Umran could go for a lot of runs and have his confidence shattered. But even Pat Cummins goes for runs in this format. 

12 hours ago, nevada said:

I think Dravid is concerned that Umran could go for a lot of runs and have his confidence shattered. But even Pat Cummins goes for runs in this format. 

yesterday's Pitch was a little low and bhuvi was able to get his swing too, result was that bhuvi was looking deadly and i guess he got 4 wickets or 3 wickets yesterday. if umran would have played and bowled even straight balls with little bit of angle he would have got mis hits and i am sure he would have bagged a few wickets. 

Harshal is again a defensive bowler , avesh is also trying to ensure that he does'nt give too many runs. in short we were kind of lucky that bhuvi got into his best form and bagged a lot of wickets else this attack of bhuvi/harshal/avesh was a defensive pace attack. avesh is an attacking bowler but in the last 2 T20 he seems to be trying to just save himself where as he could have tried to be an attacking bowler too. 

i kinda feel arshdeep will do better than harshal as a defensive bowler and probably umran could do better than avesh as an attacking batsman. taking 3 or 4 prominent batsman even if going for runs is better. i have seen batsman playing a bit cautiously against umran except some top good batsman who have the confidence to play him.

we need umran in the next three t20"s.

India need wholesale changes tbh, unless they stop picking stat Padders and actually assemble a batting line up of batsmen who don't come with any baggage, I don't see anything changing, the likes of gaikwads, iyers all know the only way they will make a career and earn from endorsements is hitting centuries and doing it consistently, never will they ever play freely, the dynamics for Indian batting were set years back, patidar, tripathi, Sanju, DK, pandya and spinning all rounder, the rest are not good enough and play the format with the wrong mindset, has pant ever scored runs in this format, try out jitesh.

8 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

India need wholesale changes tbh, unless they stop picking stat Padders and actually assemble a batting line up of batsmen who don't come with any baggage, I don't see anything changing, the likes of gaikwads, iyers all know the only way they will make a career and earn from endorsements is hitting centuries and doing it consistently, never will they ever play freely, the dynamics for Indian batting were set years back, patidar, tripathi, Sanju, DK, pandya and spinning all rounder, the rest are not good enough and play the format with the wrong mindset, has pant ever scored runs in this format, try out jitesh.

They still haven't realised loi cricket especially T20  cricket which is dynamic has actually again changed while we being still deluded(suffering) about anchoring the innings syndrome

Which I have been saying for quite long,T20 cricket is very volatile format it chnages in space of six months we need to keep innovating which is anyway not our forte

Our upcoming batsmen can't cope with the fast changing nature of this format

We tend to react very late ,I said it before sides like BD,Pak,SL will also leave us to dust in coming years in short formats which is eventually shaping into reality now

Edited by Suhaan