UK ‘will be seen as racist’ if Tories reject Rishi Sunak

goose

When he lost all LeLs mocked him with gaumutra and Hinduphobic jibes. Indian LeLis are now up to dog whistling about Rishi elevation and how minorities (Muslims) can’t dream to be PM

Rishi was born in UK. Sonia is a natural i citizen, but why bring facts if you have made up the punchline

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

47-CB7572-F0-C7-410-D-8339-477-E5-DEC26-

What's this supposed to signify? Why do we resort to self depreciating humour. Rishi is a talented guy and one of exception from the current trend of idiotic Tory members.

Britain for all its past mistakes have actually been one of the Countries which have let Indian to flourish and thrive without any discrimination. 

Hoping Rishi  takes the Country forward and he seems to be the best man for the job.

Edited by Vivek92

3 minutes ago, Vivek92 said:

What's this supposed to signify? Why do we resort to self depreciating humour. Rishi is a talented guy and one of exception from the current trend of idiotic Tory members.

Britain for all its past mistakes have actually been one of the Countries which have let Indian to flourish and thrive without any discrimination. 

Hoping Rishi  takes the Country forward and he seems to be the best man for the job.

There was nothing serious about it. Just for laughs. We can all lighten up and not think seriously all the time. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

When he lost all LeLs mocked him with gaumutra and Hinduphobic jibes. Indian LeLis are now up to dog whistling about Rishi elevation and how minorities (Muslims) can’t dream to be PM

Rishi was born in UK. Sonia is a natural i citizen, but why bring facts if you have made up the punchline

Everyone's a hypocrite. 

6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I think even he knows that the racist white tory members will not vote for him in the next GE election.. he probs looks at this as a short tenure and making history as the first indian origin PM of UK

The Internet is just full of negative comments and racism since it was announced. He's a brave man and I rate him for it. Everything he does will be criticised. 

9 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Guy's just 42, well done getting here :hatsoff:although the real test starts now. 

Don't get to see many middle aged adults leading larger/populous countries.

Indeed. And you have to be very very good with that background to make it to this stage. But margin of error is non existent. I think he has just gone for glory. Not much to lose. Worse case he will be a former PM and at his age he can get another shot.

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Rishi's ancestry is surely interesting...  Grandparents were part of Akhand Bharat:isalute:   Right now he technically  classifies as Punjabi Hindu

What do you mean 'technically'...

Sunak is a punjabi khatri surname and his family originate from pre partition Punjab ( like mine) they just shifted to Kenya for economic reasons so he's 'technically' not hindu punjabi.. he is one

17 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

What do you mean 'technically'...

Sunak is a punjabi khatri surname and his family originate from pre partition Punjab ( like mine) they just shifted to Kenya for economic reasons so he's 'technically' not hindu punjabi.. he is one

Yeah same here...  By technically I meant people are wrongly calling him Indian origin.  That's like saying Mirpuris living in UK as Indian origin.  Mirpur is in PoK.  Zayn Malik's too is a Part Mirpuri I guess. 

Rishi's case is rare as he can't be called as Indian or Pak origin.   Punjabi Hindu is his correct origin. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yeah same here...  By technically I meant people are wrongly calling him Indian origin.  That's like saying Mirpuris living in UK as Indian origin.  Mirpur is in PoK.  Zayn Malik's too is a Part Mirpuri I guess. 

Rishi's case is rare as he can't be called as Indian or Pak origin.   Punjabi Hindu is his correct origin. 

Most people would consider himself Indian, he probably does as well but having said that I did work with a Hindu whose parents were from Kenya and he never referred to himself as Indian, I think his ancestors may have been from Pakistan. 

On 10/23/2022 at 12:01 AM, LordPrabhzy said:

this is the link you mean- I just saw this.

it’s funny these white English harp on about rishi not being a white English.

Where was their English pride when their white minor girls were being trafficked and gangraped by Pakistani grooming gangs?

where was there English pride when thousand of mosques have sprung up across their land. Some areas have become Muslim no go ghettos where sharia law is being practiced.

indians and Hindus are the most successful and integrating community in modern Britain compared to some scum and yet the English don’t see us as British enough- go * yourself 

Which areas are those?