What’s the rational explanation for Pakistan’s love for Kohli?

maniac

17 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

FB_IMG_1662715787642.jpg

Kohli has always been kind and diplomatic with pakistanis, when a world famous sports person or a celeb does this - countries normally start liking him in return. Its a form of validation flattery equation. Imagine a neymar or a Nadal always praising India or being kind in every opportunity - Indians will suddenly adore him ( claim he is our own etc - corny **** but have seen it).  its normal.

Pakistanis are no exception.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Kohli has always been kind and diplomatic with pakistanis, when a world famous sports person or a celeb does this - countries normally start liking him in return. Its a form of validation flattery equation. Imagine a neymar or a Nadal always praising India or being kind in every opportunity - Indians will suddenly adore him ( claim he is our own etc - corny **** but have seen it).  its normal.

But kphli is a closet parkie. He needs to be deported to be honest. 

Slimy little piece of **** that he is. 

Overrated fraud of a batsman. Not once has he helped India win a series in sena single handedly. Faaltu batsman. 

That's why the scumbag will always be behind Smith root and many from the past. 

Edited by Jay
15 hours ago, Lord said:

Virat-Kohli-and-Mohammad-Rizwan.png

Ughhh there's so much in the picture to die of absolute top tier cringe. 

1. Kohli doing jhappi pappi after losing a WC game against them... and that too by fuking 10 wickets. 

2. Rizwan smiling like an overwhelmed fanboy probably thinking "haaye allah.. virat kohli ne mujhe gale lagaya... yakeen hi nahi ho raha" 

And last but the best one.. 

3. Kohli staring sneakily at the big screen if this PR antique of his is getting shown on the big screen and thinking "aahh yesss sab pawkiyo ne dekh liya... ab mera PR value +20 ho jayega".

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Overrated fraud of a batsman. Not once has he helped India win a series in sena single handedly. Faaltu batsman. 

Give it a rest. Why are you calling him a Pakistani? 

More often than not, Kohli has performed against Pakistan. Even when we lost. 

I've never been a fan of Kohli. More so after he ruined Anushka's career. But he definitely doesn't deserve to be abused like a common criminal.

24 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Give it a rest. Why are you calling him a Pakistani? 

More often than not, Kohli has performed against Pakistan. Even when we lost. 

I've never been a fan of Kohli. More so after he ruined Anushka's career. But he definitely doesn't deserve to be abused like a common criminal.

Anuskha ruined his career. Not the other way around. 

Ever since he met that lady, his relations with parkies have become too cordial, hence the under performance post 2017. 

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

Gifted a bat to Aamir in 2016, when he was in peak form. That must have enhanced his goodwill massively. Aamir is his biggest cheerleader for a while now. Nadal actually started a tennis academy in India years ago. Don't know it's current status but assuming it is still running and well, Nadal is still an outsider for Indians. Kohli, OTOH, is a fellow Punjabi for Aamer, Wahab, Waqar, the Akmals, Ahmed Shwhzad etc who are all Punjabis if I am not mistaken.

17 hours ago, Jay said:

nope he is a diplomatic person, and a very good batsman. One the best from India and the world.

7 hours ago, nevada said:

Gifted a bat to Aamir in 2016, when he was in peak form. That must have enhanced his goodwill massively. Aamir is his biggest cheerleader for a while now. Nadal actually started a tennis academy in India years ago. Don't know it's current status but assuming it is still running and well, Nadal is still an outsider for Indians. Kohli, OTOH, is a fellow Punjabi for Aamer, Wahab, Waqar, the Akmals, Ahmed Shwhzad etc who are all Punjabis if I am not mistaken.

offourse for Pakistan defeating India and ending Hinduism and win India for Islam is a godly goal. It’s the same as akhand bharat dream, they want an Akhand Islamic Pakistan.  Because of this they have an obsession with India much similar to obsession that many Indians have with Pakistan. Basically this means someone like kohli will be hyper visible for them. More than what a nadal would be for India. He is a very Pakistani Juzba Junoon type Punjabi that is adored there and he is very kind to them. It’s easy to understand the affinity. And what would be interesting is it’s shallow self serving glee when they see one of their fast bowlers get him out, they would claim he is the best possible Hindu who likes the great Pakistan since he knows it is better, and he is defeated by a Pakistani fast bowler ( whom they have in every gully) because of better genetics. 

lulz that is their level of delusion. Very shallow and predictable, a bit retarded.

13 hours ago, Jay said:

Anuskha ruined his career. Not the other way around. 

Ever since he met that lady, his relations with parkies have become too cordial, hence the under performance post 2017. 

Anushka father is a retired army officer. Raised in a similar setup let me assure you when it comes to pakistan, discussions are extremely passionate. I am clear how army kids think (which is usually more extreme than those not from any defense background) and would be shocked if Anushka's inner thoughts are any different.

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Anushka father is a retired army officer. Raised in a similar setup let me assure you when it comes to pakistan, discussions are extremely passionate. I am clear how army kids think (which is usually more extreme than those not from any defense background) and would be shocked if Anushka's inner thoughts are any different.

She works in Bollywood and almost all people working in Bollywood want to earn brownie points across the border. I can show countless examples where Bollywood forces scenes in movies to show Pakistan or Pakistanis in good light. 

32 minutes ago, Number said:

She works in Bollywood and almost all people working in Bollywood want to earn brownie points across the border. I can show countless examples where Bollywood forces scenes in movies to show Pakistan or Pakistanis in good light. 

Waqar Yunis tweet, after Virats 100 was something like great to see you back but real Waqar is the one who was overjoyed to see Rizwan pray infront of all Hindus. 

1 hour ago, Number said:

This could also be due to orders from D-Company, which allegedly finances most Bollywood productions.

2 hours ago, Bublu Bhuyan said:

He is the third greatest Indian batsman ever after Sachin and Sunny.

Not even close. Even laxman is greater than him based of tests feats. There is hazare, patuidi, dravid Sachin, sunny, amaranth,mankad, shsewag vishwanath. 

Edited by Jay