There wasn't any Dew. Hardik confirms in PC

Lone Wolf

5 minutes ago, Number said:

Defending in Mohali is a tough task for some reason. I remember in 2013 series ODI here.

Faulkner vs Ishant where Ishant went for 34 runs in 48th over and we lost a game which we had in bag.

208 can be defended on most occasions regardless....  Unless u are playing in high altitude Joburg or Cape town where air is thin & even mishits travels.  

This is the sign of things to come in Australia. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

208 can be defended on most occasions regardless....  Unless u are playing in high altitude Joburg or Cape town where air is thin & even mishits travels.  

This is the sign of things to come in Australia. 

Yeh. Not defending anything that our bowlers dished out yesterday.

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Makes our Boobie Chahal & Harshal the malnourished trios effort even more remarkable:hatsoff:

Top effort from the Trundlers in most Australia esque conditions in India.. 

Our bowling is ****....but this guy acts as an narcissist as an when he scores few run. He throw the stone on his own team mate, in ipl he scolded shami, in internation he abuses rohit and now trying to take higher ground. He shouldn't forget he is also one of the shitty bowler who went for runs. This lodu was put to his place by slankan trundler when he went out on zero. Glad that rohit has given this arogant khatik a mouthful there. As an when he score runs he does this kind of nautanki, shut up and complete your 4 over quota you moron before opening your shitty mouth.

24 minutes ago, putrevus said:

If there was no dew why did your bowling stink. Oh I forgot you scored some runs so bowling did not matter.I don't think captain can trust Pandya to bowl 4 overs.

Just be happy that we atleast have a decent pace AR, who came win matches on his days. 

We are missing a proper batting (spin) AR. Jadeja in his current form was doing a decent job but he isn't a Yuvi in T20s. 

6 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Just be happy that we atleast have a decent pace AR, who came win matches on his days. 

We are missing a proper batting (spin) AR. Jadeja in his current form was doing a decent job but he isn't a Yuvi in T20s. 

I was happy with his batting but not his bowling.His bowling will be needed in almost every match, batting not so much.

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I was happy with his batting but not his bowling.His bowling will be needed in almost every match, batting not so much.

His job is a tough one. Still he's doing fairly well right now. 

You can't blame your only decent pace AR, who scored 71(30) in the match, for leaking runs when  even your 'spearheads' failed so miserably. 

He's the MVP for us in T20s for balance reasons alone, especially with no Jadeja around. 

Edited by AuxiliA
11 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

You can't blame your only decent pace AR, who scored 71(30) in the match, for leaking runs when  even your 'spearheads' failed so miserably. 

He's the MVP for us in T20s for balance reasons alone, especially with no Jadeja around. 

I never blamed him for the loss.No he is not providing the balance along with Jadeja when they played in the same team. Both of them are more miss than hit with their bowling.

If Axar bowls in majority of matches like yesterday, he adds more value to the team.Jadeja was ruining the team balance as he also needed caddy for his four overs.

Calling him MVP is bit too much but he certainly has picked up his batting .There is consistency in his batting approach and I hope he gets the same consistency in bowling 7 out 10 matches.

1 hour ago, AuxiliA said:

Pandya got Green in his first over but Axar dropped him.

Edited by Number

"  With due respect to everyone here, I must say that we lost due to the dew in this fantastic dual.  But it must be duly noted that we tried to perform our duty to the best of our ability. " 

This was supposed to be the official statement. But Honest Hardik or Pathetic Pandya (  depending on your perspective  )  spoilt everything with his statement.   :phehe:

Edited by express bowling