91 Killed As Gujarat Bridge Collapses Week After Renovation:

Singh bling

44 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Who are these people ? What were they trying to do ?

This is the reason Bhakts are called brainless. A bridge has fallen  around 90 people are dead and they are searching imaginary hand of AAP and Kejriwal in it rather than asking questions to Government

The above video is old

35 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

This is the reason Bhakts are called brainless. A bridge has fallen  around 90 people are dead and they are searching imaginary hand of AAP and Kejriwal in it rather than asking questions to Government

The above video is old

So one year back they were trying to sabotage the bridge. Why ?

7 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

So one year back they were trying to sabotage the bridge. Why ?

This is a common site in India. Wherever large number of people gather on tourist site , they do lots of stupid things especially teenage boys and young men. The fact is a bridge with only 150 people capacity need very strict monitoring o/w this type of tragedy is big possibility.

17 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

This is a common site in India. Wherever large number of people gather on tourist site , they do lots of stupid things especially teenage boys and young men. The fact is a bridge with only 150 people capacity need very strict monitoring o/w this type of tragedy is big possibility.

I have a bridge to sell to you. I am from India and we do some very stupid things. But I have never seen 500 folks trying to break the bridge while they are on it. 

Gross mismanagement in opening the bridge & allowing so many people.

I have no pity for the jahils that were using it as a swing but the major problem here is the access granted to so many people, wonder whether it was safe for a few individuals. 

Third world countries and third world problems. Human life has no cost in India. Just sheer callous attitude of authorities.  

But I still don't get the story around folks trying to break the bridge while they are on it. Is it latest video or old one ? Even if it's old why would anyone try to destroy the bridge ?

29 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Third world countries and third world problems. Human life has no cost in India. Just sheer callous attitude of authorities.  

But I still don't get the story around folks trying to break the bridge while they are on it. Is it latest video or old one ? Even if it's old why would anyone try to destroy the bridge ?

Its not that they're trying to break the bridge! They're using it as a swing for their amusement.

Why were tourists destroying Hampi temple ruins ? Coz it seemed "fun". 

One has to be ignorant to ignore the overall jahiliyat around us. 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Morbi bridge collapse: Private contractor opened bridge four days ago without ‘fitness certificate’

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/rajkot/morbi-bridge-collapse-private-contractor-opened-bridge-four-days-ago-without-fitness-certificate-8239631/

This is not being questioned much. Sab ko paisa chahiye..jaldi jaldi