Javed Akhtar's surgical strike on Pakistan

Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Wah Ye Pakistani to South Indian se zyada Hindustani hain

Aman Ki Aasha 1234576.0 . Mohabbat iddhar bhi hai, Uddhar bhi hain. Ek ho jao na.

deewar girane ke liya bomb lagega. Indian gaanon ke deewane.

saalon ko gaana chahiye tha - bomb chiki chiki bomb ..bomb bomb....javed fatkhar bhaag jaata :hysterical:

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aman Ki Aasha 1234576.0 . Mohabbat iddhar bhi hai, Uddhar bhi hain. Ek ho jao na.

Oho.

What is your grouse here?

Javed Akhtar penned these lyrics as a prelude to his chart-busting number in Silsila. 

How else do people honour him, if not by playing/reciting his work?

Serious question: have you ever been to a mushaira? 

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Oho.

Javed Akhtar penned these lyrics as a prelude to his chart-busting number in Silsila. 

PM Modi did for sure before Nawaz Sharif's grand daughter's wedding:drool:

Edited by Lone Wolf

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I hope it's a sarcastic comment....Pakistani's have nothing to do with India/Hindustan now.
Apart from ease of understanding language, India and Pakistan are on different routes, all this aman is asha is just because they need some "LOAN" from us.

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

The guy isn't worthy of my typing ...

I suggest you YouTube 'jaipur dialogues Javed akhtar' they have made a few videos exposing him...

I think he criticised Pakistan to get good press in India and to fool the Hindus.

What does he gains by fooling the Hindus??  He does not belongs to a political party.  Did PM Modi's surprise visit to Lahore was also a tactic to fool Hindus?  Wasn't that all part of Aman ki Sasha tamasha?  Did that fool anyone considering Pathankot terror attack happened within a week after that crap show?

Hindus actually need to applaud these acts as Pakistan's hypocrisy towards terrorism gets exposed.  An Artist's words carry more meaning & weight these days than the ones said by netas or journos. 

In the full video the anchor/host  realizing that Javed Saab was in mood to take this further conveniently changed the topic.  Even they know the impact his words could have.

Edited by Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Oho.

Been to many Kannada and Hindi Kavi-sammelanas. Why?

I am not surprised that his songs were songs, just noting that they have a lot in common. Not that anything is wrong

7 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

I hope it's a sarcastic comment....Pakistani's have nothing to do with India/Hindustan now.
Apart from ease of understanding language, India and Pakistan are on different routes, all this aman is asha is just because they need some "LOAN" from us.

Ask Sidhu. He says he is more relatable to Pakjabi than a Madrasi as he has nothing in common - no common culture, language, cuisine