A Very Happy Ambedkar Jayanti to All!

Prakat

spacer.png

One of the towering statesmen of young India who laid the foundations for the superpower India was to gradually become over the decades, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar was the chief architect of a modern and vibrant India, pulling it out of the regressive and uncivilized muck that many in our society would have no doubt been stuck in happily like a pig in a cesspit.

Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar was a wise man in public life the likes of which this country has rarely had the good fortune to experience, considering that in the year 2023 we are still cursed with scum like this, 

Dr. Ambedkar's single-minded vision and clarity of thought has resulted in bringing happiness and prosperity to some of the most depressed and mistreated human beings on this planet who suffered in horrific ways at the hands of the opportunistic cowards many of whom are still happy to be stuck in the dark ages of the mind. Much has been achieved but much more has to be accomplished in the path set forth by this great man before every person that is known as a Dalit can drop the yoke of oppression and rise to their honest and fullest potential.

:aha:
Edited by Prakat

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Spot on!! Here is the proof :wp3:

1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png
1/1Skip AdContinue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

2.png

Arrey chacha. Ironic coming from someone whose sole access to news is Ajit Anjum videos. 

I think Ambedkar was most foresighted, logical and intellectually capable then anyone in Current Indian political class (Both ruling and opposition).

I can only hope and prey that India can get another Ambedkar in next 100 years.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

I think Ambedkar was most foresighted, logical and intellectually capable then anyone in Current Indian political class (Both ruling and opposition).

I can only hope and prey that India can get another Ambedkar in next 100 years.

Is ur name really Mishra?