Pakistan to send security delegation to India for inspecting WC venues

https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/odi-wc-pakistan-to-send-security-delegation-to-india-for-inspecting-wc-venues/article67030078.ece

I have no issues them sending a security team, my issue is i already know what that security team is going to report. Some crap on how Gujrat is unsafe for pak players and game should be moved, overall pak players are a target across India by hindu groups blah blah. You big F**k's do entire cricket world a favor and dont come. 

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

https://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/odi-wc-pakistan-to-send-security-delegation-to-india-for-inspecting-wc-venues/article67030078.ece

I have no issues them sending a security team, my issue is i already know what that security team is going to report. Some crap on how Gujrat is unsafe for pak players and game should be moved, overall pak players are a target across India by hindu groups blah blah. You big F**k's do entire cricket world a favor and dont come. 

I have some issues, we should fully vet whoever the * they're sending! Remember Headley :hitler:

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

Security delegation means ISI jihadis, don't allow those scum in. Fine if they want to pull out, we can accomodate a 3rd qualifier in that case.

Exactly, so that they gather security intel and share it with the sleeper cells in India?

Just be blunt and say no. 

18 hours ago, R!TTER said:

I have some issues, we should fully vet whoever the * they're sending! Remember Headley :hitler:

Yep, vet both Pakistani spectators and cricketers like how US does at the Southern border.

They may cry Islamophobia, beizzati and Indians having small hearts. But sometimes you've got to take such harsh measures in order to avoid a major terror attack.

I would love to see them not come for the WC. They somehow have developed an ego that Ind vs Pak is the big money spinner in any multi nation tournament, and they can get their way by virtue of that. Najam Sethi even said that they deserve a bigger pie of the ICC handouts over Australia and England because of that.

These venues are good enough.  They are playing only in South India and Kolkata. 

I'm pretty sure they will cry about playing in Ahmedabad but BCCI/ICC should put their foot down and give them an ultimatum.  

Either play India at Ahmedabad or end up playing in other venues across North India and Mumbai  and play 8 venues with heavy travelling. 

These guys have already got a nice,comfy schedule 

All blame goes to BCCI and that nepo kid Jay Shah.

Pakistan scouting security situation in India? LOL

BCCI should immediately reject any such request and tell them security is very bad so pls don't come. Replace Pakistan with West Indies in world cup. 

But then again, we lick our lips for Bharot Pakistan match and pretend we cannot live without it. Our media already doing Bhangra for 15th Oct game.

PCB is simply taking advantage of BCCIs greed.

Pakistan hockey team is coming to Chennai in early August for the Asian Champions Trophy. If their hockey team can travel here without any pre-requisite so can their cricket team. If they do some last minute drama I can guarantee they will be replaced without much fuss.

Their so called chess team came to India last year for the historic chess Olympiad but left because organizers showed the torch relay passing through Srinagar in the opening ceremony. AICF didn't give them any bhaav, just said * off. Why give so much importance to a worthless, debt ridden, terror state? BCCI grow some cojones, don't entertain their nonsense demands. 

Edited by Gollum
2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

All blame goes to BCCI and that nepo kid Jay Shah.

Pakistan scouting security situation in India? LOL

BCCI should immediately reject any such request and tell them security is very bad so pls don't come. Replace Pakistan with West Indies in world cup. 

But then again, we lick our lips for Bharot Pakistan match and pretend we cannot live without it. Our media already doing Bhangra for 15th Oct game.

PCB is simply taking advantage of BCCIs greed.

As hosts for an ICC tournament, BCCI is under certain obligations.  Its not at all as simple as you are making it sound.  

On 7/3/2023 at 12:59 PM, sandeep said:

As hosts for an ICC tournament, BCCI is under certain obligations.  Its not at all as simple as you are making it sound.  

But some line need to be drawn somewhere. At the moment, PCB is simply making demands for the sake of it.

List of embarrassing demands they made so far:

1.  First they said they would not come to India for world cup if India don't visit Pakistan for Asia cup.

2. Then they agreed to come but didn't wanted to play in Ahmedabad

3. Then they didn't wanted to face Afghanistan in Chennai and Australia in Bangalore.

4. Now they want to send security delegation team

Poora drama hai. Just bcoz we are hosts, we need not bend down.

BCCI has enough clout anyway...just ask them to shut up and play or don't come.

But it is not going to happen as Chota Shah was already licking his lips announcing Ind vs Pak match will be in biggest stadium and how it has capacity of 130k etc etc.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Well if the GoI declares we're at war with Pak, or ends the unilateral(?) ceasefire on the LoC, we don't have to play them the Ukraine war shows that you can have your cake & eat it too, the unfair treatment of Russian athletes across the globe was beyond BS.

21 hours ago, sandeep said:

They've already got the venues they wanted and are travelling less than any other team. This trip , I'm fairly certain, is to get the India match moved out of Ahmedabad. 

They want this match to be in one of Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata . BCCI should not entertain that at any cost  

On 7/3/2023 at 2:57 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

All blame goes to BCCI and that nepo kid Jay Shah

Kuch bhi...

We can blame ghochu Shah and BCCI for a million things but they've played this entire Pakistan/World cup/Asia Cup scenario with absolute no non-sense, no fukks given attitude. Pretty much showed them their aukaat....

On 7/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

But some line need to be drawn somewhere. At the moment, PCB is simply making demands for the sake of it.

List of embarrassing demands they made so far:

1.  First they said they would not come to India for world cup if India don't visit Pakistan for Asia cup.

2. Then they agreed to come but didn't wanted to play in Ahmedabad

3. Then they didn't wanted to face Afghanistan in Chennai and Australia in Bangalore.

4. Now they want to send security delegation team

Poora drama hai. Just bcoz we are hosts, we need not bend down.

BCCI has enough clout anyway...just ask them to shut up and play or don't come.

But it is not going to happen as Chota Shah was already licking his lips announcing Ind vs Pak match will be in biggest stadium and how it has capacity of 130k etc etc.

WATCH| BCCI Secretary Jay Shah and Akshay Kumar Celebrates ...