High drama as Bairstow given out after Carey throw

Strauss on Sky now saying the Bairstow dismissal was fine and he should not be called back. The fuc%king irony. He was captain when Bell was recalled after he threw a fit at the tea break storming into the Indian dressing room. Dhoni should have let the dismissal stand. Disgusting. The perfect storm of English whinge and Indian submission. I’m still raging. Dhoni won a fair play award too. 

Dhoni knew we were destined to lose that series 0-4. His drama was deliberate to shift focus away from the cricket. Suddenly nobody was talking about our abject surrender in that test, it was all about Indian sportsmanship.

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni knew we were destined to lose that series 0-4. His drama was deliberate to shift focus away from the cricket. Suddenly nobody was talking about our abject surrender in that test, it was all about Indian sportsmanship.

He didnt care

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

No he was not out stumped, he was out run out.

It has got everything to do with spirit of the game.

He was stumped, not run out. Spirit of cricket would have only come if Carey saw him him leave and waited and then threw the ball but he he threw it immediately as he received it without waiting. So ball wasn't dead. But because Baitstaw wasn't taking a run, he wasn't run out but stumped.

Cummins are you fricking kidding:

I thought it was totally fair play. That’s the rule, some people might disagree but just like the catch yesterday, the rule is there and that is the way I saw it.

Mcgrath who is biggest hypocrite was whinging about Starc's catch yesterday.

Another Pommie whiner in Cook:

The spirit of cricket - it's similar to the Mankad, there's not much skill in what Carey did. If it was bothering Australia then they should have told Bairstow he was leaving his crease too early.

Bairstow was dopey, it was foolish. He assumed that tap was enough... I've now lost my train of thought.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He was stumped, not run out. Spirit of cricket would have only come if Carey saw him him leave and waited and then threw the ball but he he threw it immediately as he received it without waiting. So ball wasn't dead. But because Baitstaw wasn't taking a run, he wasn't run out but stumped.

My bad, I thought they gave him run out.

Johnny tapped the bat after the ball passed , normally that is what batsmen do after end of the over and leave the crease.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

My bad, I thought they gave him run out.

Johnny tapped the bat after the ball passed , normally that is what batsmen do after end of the over and leave the crease.

Watch this video. Carey threw the ball towards the stumps immediately as he received the ball. So ball wasn't dead. When the ball was midway, Baitstaw left the crease. So it was a clear legitimate stumping very similar to what Pant had in u19 wc against WI. 

1/1Continue watchingafter the adVisit Advertiser websiteGO TO PAGE

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

See he taps his foot before he leaves the crease.

Yes but ball was not dead. Ball was on its way to hit the stumps. Carey had already thrown the ball towards the stumps before he did that.

Edited by rkt.india