Canada expels Indian diplomat; Indian government agents behind killing of Sikh leader - Trudeau

IndianRenegade

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

https://x.com/shivaroor/status/1705429227104002059?s=46

The evidence that they can share is open source IOWs a google search!! 

Is it quite clear now that GoI did not order the hit and Trudeau is lying to save his electoral fate? In my WA circles, there's a good bit of chest-thumping and pride that India did it.

I guess, as with all geopolitical discussions, we will never know. People usually reach the conclusions they want and find confirmation somewhere.

Massive respect to the Sikh community for their immense contributions to Indian society! :wp122:

Their contributions to the Indian military are very well known. In addition, any time if anyone walks into a Gurudwara, they will welcome you wholeheartedly, provide food and treat you like family no mattter which religion you belong to.

Hats off to organizations like Sikhs for America for calling out guys like Pannu and risking the wrath of these violent Khalistanis who form a very small proportion of the Sikh population! :isalute:

4 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Or is it possible that all of these people are just independently acting in their own interests and we connect unconnected dots to believe what we already believe?

So I think they may act out of their interest / motivation and it's also true that their interest converge with some other actors. Historically nothing new here. Powerful nations want to influence, build and maintain certain assets. It's the same for powerful people and corporates. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Expect a Bollywood movie featuring Akshay Kumar. He is a Raa agent tracking terrorist Pannu from Bhatinda to Brampton and takes him out. Canadian RCMP agent Taapsi Pannu helps him out while ending up sleeping with him along the way. 

Double role. Pannu will be long lost twin of Akshay Kumar who got lost in childhood. But Akshay keeps country over family :isalute:

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Expect a Bollywood movie featuring Akshay Kumar. He is a Raa agent tracking terrorist Pannu from Bhatinda to Brampton and takes him out. Canadian RCMP agent Taapsi Pannu helps him out while ending up sleeping with him along the way. 

Too many Pannus. Akshay may get confused and sleep with the wrong one :giggle:

On 9/22/2023 at 9:13 AM, Gollum said:

Tu abhi tak idhar hi hai? What business do you have on an Indian forum dude? Just piss off to PeePee or some other space. Yes for us, it is always shining India, deal with it. 

You ate just another immature person who can't handle a healthy debate. A hypocrite if the highest order, the type who criticises others like PP but does the same. Just think about shining Dharavi. 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So where are you on this topic now ? Trudeau telling the truth ? 

Tough to answer this question. RAW for decades had a mission for intelligence gathering, not assassination., until something has changed recently. 

Have to wait months before everything comes out.

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So where are you on this topic now ? Trudeau telling the truth ? 

These are some of the most intolerant posters you can come across. They remind me of PP where I lasted less than a month. Mods need to straighten him out so that this thug should not go around threatening other posters.