Wonderful to see the crowd supporting Pakistan

the don

6 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

What hatred?

The guy is wearing an Indian jersey, in case you didn’t notice. This is a neutral game. Most people will cheer whoever played better.  Didn’t see the game, but heard that SL was well cheered too.

He is also not waving a Pakistani flag. Waving that flag has had repercussions on people’s job prospects and in certain conditions can amount to sedition. 

I’m afraid the only one who has exposed his hatred here is YOU. Make a distinction, if a person waves a Pakistani flag and goes on to chant religious slurs demeaning the nation/ other faiths, it is an example of hatred. 

If one supports a mediocre Pakistani team against a third side, it is odd but not hateful. 

So what if he is wearing an Indian. He is holding a religious flag there.  And what you said happened in front of my house. Guys bursting crackers and shouting religious chants. Cops had to come down.  Try and hide as much as you can, the expose has happened 

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

A lot of you guys are so easy to rile. Some Pakistani poster says that most Indian Muslims support Pakistan and everyone is running with pitchforks. 

It’s as if you value the words of a Pakistani and take that at face value. Some time back an ex Pakistani player said something of the sort too. And I saw the same reaction here. 

Sad state of affairs when you take the word of the people you claim are civilisation all enemies as gospel and don’t trust your own compatriots.

The civilizational enemies do include some Indian Muslims and I am glad these rats are getting exposed

Just now, LehraDo said:

So what if he is wearing an Indian. He is holding a religious flag there.  And what you said happened in front of my house. Guys bursting crackers and shouting religious chants. Cops had to come down.  Try and hide as much as you can, the expose has happened 

Huh?

So what you claim happened below your home is a case of hate. Glad the police showed up and did the needful.
This pic you posted simply isn’t. Not in the picture at least. Can’t see the guy holding up any banner that says anything hurtful.
What is the confusion then? 

Well stadium atmosphere is always like that. Few groups are always enjoying, the songs playing, the open sitting, the lights and just whole vibe can make you forget which country is playing. Also 345 chase is always enjoyable whoever is doing that successfully. Few people do support Pakistan, but who cares. At the end of the day, great match. Paisa vasool for crowd. That's what we need for world event to succeed, don't we?

The people of Pakistan and Experts make it some bigger event only because of their inferiority and their belief that they are left out and  unworthy of appreciation so whenever they get some support they want to blow it out of proportion just to validate themselves. 

2 hours ago, LehraDo said:

Some Muslims are the trouble makers in this country. Abhi to shuruaat hai. Aise deshdrohiyon ko ya to bahar fenkenge ya to bheek mangwayenge. Fir jhukte rehna

What is wrong in appreciating good cricket? Some people on this forum are only here to stoke communal tensions

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Huh?

So what you claim happened below your home is a case of hate. Glad the police showed up and did the needful.
This pic you posted simply isn’t. Not in the picture at least. Can’t see the guy holding up any banner that says anything hurtful.

Yes it is a case of hate and yeah if this pic is not hate for you, let's call it odd. India has some odd Muslims if that is ok with you. From today, I am closing all business with such community. What about you?

Edited by LehraDo

5 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

What is wrong in appreciating good cricket? Some people on this forum are only here to stoke communal tensions

There is a religious Islamic flag there in a game of Pakistan. How is that supporting good cricket. Are you dumb ?

Edited by LehraDo

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Huh?

Can you see a religious flag out there in his hand? Visible?

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Offtopic - but why has there been no game in Mumbai yet? Isn't Wankhede one of the best grounds in India? Surprised to see no games there yet but Hyd getting so many matches. Is Modi/Shah angry on Mumbai for some reason??

No match has been held in Kolkata yet either, neither in Lucknow or Bangalore. Schedule hi aisa banaya hai. Now all WC matches in Hyderabad are over and matches will move to Wankhede, Kolkata , Lucknow, Bangalore and other venues..

Compared to Hyderabad, Wankhede has many good matches. Got a India SL match, England SA and also the Semis..so no complaints. 

First match in Mumbai is on 21st between England and SA. 

For people who have wives, aunts, uncles from Pakistan it is very different from how we view Pakistan. There is genuine goodwill from their hearts towards Pakistan. They genuinely wish for both countries to have good relations and peace.

Old city Hyderabad still has these relations with Pakistanis. 

Supporting Pakistan in a neutral match doesn't mean someone hates India or Hindus or is ready to be an ISI agent. The support is for cricketers not for their army or politicians or ISI or terrorists. 

I am someone who supports anyone playing against Pakistan, but still if there are Indians supporting Pakistan in a neutral game, I wouldn't really think too much of them.

Edited by Number

2 minutes ago, Number said:

For people who have wives, aunts, uncles from Pakistan it is very different from how we view Pakistan. There is genuine good will from their hearts towards Pakistan.

Old city Hyderabad still has these relations with Pakistanis. 

Supporting Pakistan in a neutral match doesn't mean someone hates India or Hindus or is ready to be an ISI agent. The support is for cricketers not for their army or politicians or ISI or terrorists. 

I am someone who supports anyone playing against Pakistan, but still if there are Indians supporting Pakistan in a neutral game, I wouldn't really think too much of them.

Old Hyderabad barely as any citizens who have relatives in Pak, all stayed over after the Nizam handed over the state, only a few elite moved over with their families, old Hyderabad now is full of non elite, non educated, backward wannabe Turks who in reality have only started following Islam barely 200 years back, places like Gujarat, up have Muslims who have relatives across the border only in karachi again it's the elite that moved.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

A lot of you guys are so easy to rile. Some Pakistani poster says that most Indian Muslims support Pakistan and everyone is running with pitchforks. 

It’s as if you value the words of a Pakistani and take that at face value. Some time back an ex Pakistani player said something of the sort too. And I saw the same reaction here. 

Sad state of affairs when you take the word of the people you claim are civilisation all enemies as gospel and don’t trust your own compatriots.

Agree, Shami is a prime example of that. Visit his any social media handle and you will hardly find any other more patriotic Indian than he is.

43 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Offtopic - but why has there been no game in Mumbai yet? Isn't Wankhede one of the best grounds in India? Surprised to see no games there yet but Hyd getting so many matches. Is Modi/Shah angry on Mumbai for some reason??

Do you really think Modi/Shah have the time to take a call on world cup venue selection ? They have far bigger fish to fry with domestic issues and next years Lok Sabha.

Maharashtra has 2 venues - MCA stadium in Pune and Wankhede, Mumbai.

I think we play Lanka at Wankhede. 

Its been 15+ years since I visited India for a match at Wankhede. 

@Mariyam  is a local - she can tell you how good or bad Wankhede is currently.

4 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Old Hyderabad barely as any citizens who have relatives in Pak, all stayed over after the Nizam handed over the state, only a few elite moved over with their families, old Hyderabad now is full of non elite, non educated, backward wannabe Turks who in reality have only started following Islam barely 200 years back, places like Gujarat, up have Muslims who have relatives across the border only in karachi again it's the elite that moved.

Old Hyderabad is such a weird place, I have few Muslim friends who family members support Pakistan, they themselves are puzzled on what's the need of being favourable to Pakistan when there are other better cricketing nations.

One of them is a big fan of NZ & Kane, went on the ground and sent me pelthora of videos of Kane fielding near boundry, other like Australian style of cricket, never give up attitude. For both Pakistan is like 4th or 5th choice in the list of cricketing nations.