India vs Pakistan | Pre match discussion

1 minute ago, Norman said:

And even that head to head history isn't as one sided as these dumb*s think it is. The ratio is hardly 4:3 for them. Doesn't even remotely warrant terms like "history will repeat".. 

Exactly. It's 56 (Ind) vs 73 (Pak) in ODIs. Morons like shoaib exaggerate even these useless stats.  

1 minute ago, the don said:

Biggest stage lol. Wc match aap 92 main bhi jeetay thay. Woh trophy pcb say laina bhool gaye lol ?

You can add as many lols in your statements but doesn't change the reality. You'd get to see the importance of that streak once your team flukes a win at some point and your entire awaam goes mad like they did in 2021. "Islam ki jeet"... :giggle:

11 minutes ago, the don said:

T20 streak tooti tou ab wc streak ko lay k shor macha lou. That will be gone one day too lol phir India has beaten pak more often in the winters pe shor macha laina beshak.

You guys have a good T20 team. ODIs is a different matter. 

Just now, Lord said:

What's the pitch like? Any chance of swing/spin?

Based on IPL I have seen good true bounce. If I had to guess It won’t be a 400 wicket but a 320-335 type wicket for team batting first and spin in the 2nd half. With anything over 280 being tricky.

test matches we saw them get over in 1.5 days so never  know. I think the last one with Aus was a patta though.

1 hour ago, the don said:

T20 streak tooti tou ab wc streak ko lay k shor macha lou. That will be gone one day too lol phir India has beaten pak more often in the winters pe shor macha laina beshak.

1 hour ago, the don said:

what is the head to head. Post stats.

Wo dikh raha hai kaun kitna shor macha raha hai.

Tooti hui ghadi ke jaise tumhari sui usi pe atki Hui hai, yahan 1992 se 2023 ho gya us jeet ka intezaar karte karte.

Waise who has won more ICC Trophies ? Statpadding ka itna shauk hai to zara ye stats bhi batao.

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

Based on IPL I have seen good true bounce. If I had to guess It won’t be a 400 wicket but a 320-335 type wicket for team batting first and spin in the 2nd half. With anything over 280 being tricky.

test matches we saw them get over in 1.5 days so never  know. I think the last one with Aus was a patta though.

So must bat first.