Update on Hardik Injury...Tracker

gakgupta

23 hours ago, Lord said:

Ashwin might replace Shardul. SENA teams only now except SL and they would want batting depth

It is going to sound nuts but having three spinners and only two pacers with misfiring siraj is a big risk..

I would take the hard decision of sky Ashwin and shami coming in place of pandya Thakur and Kuldeep.

On these spinning tracks Jadeja is doing well. Ashwin  will do ok too. This gives us batting depth. Yes we lose a very good bowler in Kuldeep but it helps balance out the team. Plus side..we can unleash Kuldeep in the knockouts as the sena semi finalist won't be exposed ..or we may not if the above team works. Either way..I think we should try this combination against New Zealand and see if it works or not. Can always revert back to sky and shami replacing pandya and Thakur.

22 minutes ago, straighttalk said:

It is going to sound nuts but having three spinners and only two pacers with misfiring siraj is a big risk..

I would take the hard decision of sky Ashwin and shami coming in place of pandya Thakur and Kuldeep.

On these spinning tracks Jadeja is doing well. Ashwin  will do ok too. This gives us batting depth. Yes we lose a very good bowler in Kuldeep but it helps balance out the team. Plus side..we can unleash Kuldeep in the knockouts as the sena semi finalist won't be exposed ..or we may not if the above team works. Either way..I think we should try this combination against New Zealand and see if it works or not. Can always revert back to sky and shami replacing pandya and Thakur.

I totally agree with you :agree:

It sounds batshit crazy.

17 minutes ago, Lord said:

SKY with Shami for Thakur.

But TM will for Kishan with Thakur staying or Ashwin playing in his place. Likh ke le lo 

3 spinners in Dharmasala is too much. I think they will play 5 bowlers with Sky replacing Pandya. Shami can replace inconsistent Siraj

Edited by coffee_rules
Oops Autocorrect made Shami Shameful

We can't change Hardik the allrounder with either batsman or bowler alone. It is hard to match person. There must be another fast bowling allrounder from the local circut who can replace him. I dont see any one else could replace him.

12 minutes ago, Nash said:

We can't change Hardik the allrounder with either batsman or bowler alone. It is hard to match person. There must be another fast bowling allrounder from the local circut who can replace him. I dont see any one else could replace him.

Venky Iyer.

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Can't play with 2 pacers.

only other option is keeping Thakur. Don't think Shami will be considered even.

Its a special situation which could have been avoided had there been backup seam AR like Venky groomed. Not same quality ofcourse but still an option.

20 minutes ago, Lord said:

only other option is keeping Thakur. Don't think Shami will be considered even.

Its a special situation which could have been avoided had there been backup seam AR like Venky groomed. Not same quality ofcourse but still an option.

Venkman Iyer isn't a proper pacer while Hardik is.  Even Shardul is dibbly dobbly. 

Need 3 proper pacers.