Pandya out of WC,Prasidh will take his spot in the Squad

cowboysfan

4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Ive been begging them to do this for years.

Yet winning meaningless irrelevant bilateral series was placed at a higher importance than winning the WC.

MADNESS OF INDIAN CRICKET.

You should apply to join the coaching support staff of the Indian team. I see a bunch of goras and brown guys sitting in the dugout next to the coach doing nothing come out at the end of the match to shake hands in a line-up mouthing “ good game, good game”! What do they do anyway? Some ICFers can make better sense than them. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You should apply to join the coaching support staff of the Indian team. I see a bunch of goras and brown guys sitting in the dugout next to the coach doing nothing come out at the end of the match to shake hands in a line-up mouthing “ good game, good game”! What do they do anyway? Some ICFers can make better sense than them. 

Moving forward from this WC, India must focus on having at least 5 bowlers in T20 and 6 bowlers in the ODIs and encouraging/forcing some batsmen to bowl to secure their place in the line up.

Sorry, I can't quite get the hate in this thread for Pandya. Yes, he does get injured often, but this one was a freak injury from an overzealous attempt. Also, Pandya has a very unique skillset that we currently do not have a replacement for in the country. i.e. a bowler who can consistently crank it up and bowl decent line and length combined with an attacking batsman. He brings such a balance to the team that allows us to elongate our batting order. We need to value him and hope he can contribute more to Indian cricket.

36 minutes ago, Texan said:

Sorry, I can't quite get the hate in this thread for Pandya. Yes, he does get injured often, but this one was a freak injury from an overzealous attempt. Also, Pandya has a very unique skillset that we currently do not have a replacement for in the country. i.e. a bowler who can consistently crank it up and bowl decent line and length combined with an attacking batsman. He brings such a balance to the team that allows us to elongate our batting order. We need to value him and hope he can contribute more to Indian cricket.

Yes many  don't understand he was irreplaceable not because he's Garfield Sobers but because we don't have anyone close to what he offered

Bankable with the bat and very clever and imposing with the ball

His heavy balls and swing is what people totally underrate,he was such a vital bowler more than few of the regular bowlers

His bowling came to his own in last 2 years

Batting dipped but it was bankable

In all such a vital cog ,he was among the first 4 names in the team sheet

Huge huge miss,hope we really don't miss him

Edited by Suhaan