Shami-greatest world cup performance since Kapils knock.

cowboysfan

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

Those were so vital, Bumrah was not getting that wicket if not for Kuldeep.

Hope Bumrah shows up for final, he was a no show today.

I expect Siraj to be iffy in finals too.Siraj cannot handle pressure.He looked clueless today.

siraj's middle name is clueless. another middle name is idiot.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

siraj's middle name is clueless. another middle name is idiot.

Siraj is a zone bowler.. like people get stoned and does crazy stuff… asia cup final And then again this wc against lanka then one ipl match I remember.. even in one of the home test against eng or nz i guess on a flat pitch he was getting batsmen bowled for fun. . And the famous lords show them hell test.,If he is in that zone he is literally unplayable.. slices through opponents .. hope he has that kind of zone day in finals.. 

18 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Siraj is a zone bowler.. like people get stoned and does crazy stuff… asia cup final And then again this wc against lanka then one ipl match I remember.. even in one of the home test against eng or nz i guess on a flat pitch he was getting batsmen bowled for fun. . And the famous lords show them hell test.,If he is in that zone he is literally unplayable.. slices through opponents .. hope he has that kind of zone day in finals.. 

nz wankhede 2021.

when he is in the zone, he gets that outswinger bowled where the ball takes out off bail - got Ross Taylor in that match. Shanaka in the AC final and Mendis in the WC game.

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

I have rarely seen him enter this zone in big occasions. mostly he loses his head completely

9 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

... and to think there were some dumbasses on this forum who were worried about his 6 0 41 0 performance against NED and wondered if he was losing his rhythm.

May be some of our fellow Indian posters are always in a hurry in coming to conclusions, when a batsman or bowler doesn't perform in 1 or 2 matches they suddenly react, relax guys they are playing good cricket, speaking here is easy.