Pakistan cricket team (WC news)

10 hours ago, ViruPaaji said:

They have Wasim Akram, Shoaib akhtar, Babar Azam etc who are not only Great Cricketers but also great Human beings. They don't mix personal faith with their profession.

and then you get the likes of Afridi, Inzi, Waqar etc who seems like Full time Maulanas and part time cricketers.

Give me Babar Azam any day over our libbus, Bollywoodias, including Kohli/Anushka

Babar wishes Hindus on their festivals without giving gyan, bhashan, useless pontification. 

Razzaq made bad comments about rai, sohail tanveer Hinduyon ki zaniyat, waqar younis namaz comment, making fun of laxmipathy Balaji complexion, showing a Bangladeshi by painting an artist face black. They do it openly on live tv.  Not even single Pakistani player is decent.

Edited by gattaca
7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

How is this  bad, I might not have understood it properly.

What ? He said he looks like a Dalit (“fggxxx”) when it is sweating and 40c outside and presenting on tv.  He used a derogatory word for Dalits.

Edited by gattaca
2 hours ago, gattaca said:

It's normal for their society, these things are ingrained pretty much in their culture hence it comes out naturally for them as if nothing happened.

That's the reason Razzaq or any other joker from that country can say such things without realizing what went wrong, its normal business for them. Akram is no exception.

Entire Pakistan is on the spectrum of jaahilpan, some are deep into it, some are not. That's the only difference they have.

Edited by singhvivek141
2 hours ago, gattaca said:

What ? He said he looks like a Dalit (“fggxxx”) when it is sweating and 40c outside and presenting on tv.  He used a derogatory word for Dalits.

I know he should be aware of such nuances, even Yuvraj uttered a derogatory word , “bhangi”, to Chahal and got arrested. The DEI crowd is on the prowl everywhere lurking. People have got to be careful