How are you celebrating the World Cup Final occasion?

Sometimes I envy people who dont follow cricket. No stress for them. No pressure..Doesnt even know who is playing whom.. today in the morning:

Me on phone: Hey tu kaisa hai. Kal ka kya plan hai

Friend; haan sab badhiya. Kal thoda subah ( match in uk starts at 8:30 am) mujhe car ka servicing karne jaana hai. Sala bahat awaaz kar raha hai.. uske baad thoda tesco jaunga. Bas aur kya. Monday phir se office

Me : Tu Match nahi dekhega kal!

Friend : Kaunsa match. Ohhh haan kal world cup final hai kya right. South africa kiya qualify 

Me : actually south africa ne qualify nahi … chhod tu acchi tarah servicing karana kal. Engine main problem hua hoga. Coolant daalna. 

Friend : Haan yaar sala kal 200 pound ka choona uske upar servicing. 

Me : After talking to him in my mind the song.. kabhie kabhie mere dil main khayaal aaa ta hai .. ke main cricket kyun follow karta hooo ooo o o 

Edited by neel roy
1 minute ago, IndianRenegade said:

ESPN+ on my couch alone as family will be sleeping :)

Peaceful.

In many ways I envy you, you get to enjoy the game properly.

You get to hear Shastri say "Hit to the boundary like a tracer bullet". He will be drunk inside the powerplay.

Being a cricket nerd and an Indian cricket fan, today we are all set to witness arguably the biggest match of our lifetime. So, what are the plans folks? How are you guys planning to watch the game? What are you gonna do if India lifts the trophy again after 12 years? 

As cricket fans who discuss regularly on our team, this is the day where if India wins the game, we must celebrate and make this day a memorable one. 

With my childhood friends, going to see a couple of them after a dozen years. Will be like a high school reunion, or get together. Giant screen, booze etc. Was planning to watch alone since I get too stressed during the match, but rare opportunity this, and one of my friends has put in lots of effort to make this happen today. And have bunked classes with some of them to watch cricket, even as 5th graders like the 2003 Adelaide test VVS-Dravid partnership day. Hope the outcome is same today. 

Edited by Gollum