India vs Australia 3rd T20 - Guwahati - 28 Nov

5 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Hyperbole much?

Nobody wanted these bowlers over here for this series tbh. Apart fron Prasidh, who is himself not a whiteball bowler. 

its the reality we have to face. Bcci with all the money and enormous population cant find a decent bowler who bowls accurately or even a yorker. Prasidh was the wc backup shows our levels. Also we cant even find a better bowler than this pixar patel who is below average with both bat and bowl. Its nepotism left right and centre.

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

spend time in nets with likes of Bumrah and Shami right?

With all due respect, Bumrah and Shami are overrated too. What have they won in ICC trophies? Any WTC? 

Fortunately they did not play the Gabba test. With them in place of Siraj and Thakur, we would have lost that test.

2 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Arshdeep has done it in ipl I think. He has lost that ability after he remodeler himself into a new ball swing trundler. 

G@ndu @rshdeep was atleast bowling some magic balls till last t20 wc , he used to bowl non stop yorkers during last ipl and suddenly in an year or two turned in to a complete no body. I thought he will be working on his fielding and batting as his bowling was okayish but then these chewts turned in to maha useless performer. 

2 minutes ago, RJman said:

ANyway,.... why was the 19th over given to Nawaz... sorry I mean AXAR PATEL? Is he a great death bowler?

No one else was left.  We dont hv a 6th bowler.  Tilak can bowl.  But giving 19th over to a part timer is risky.  

Edited by Frustrated
1 minute ago, raki05 said:

G@ndu @rshdeep was atleast bowling some magic balls till last t20 wc , he used to bowl non stop yorkers during last ipl and suddenly in an year or two turned in to a complete no body. I thought he will be working on his fielding and batting as his bowling was okayish but then these chewts turned in to maha useless performer. 

They messed him up trying to make him new ball bowler. Needed to just hone his death bowling skills.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Simply not sustainable to become a Yorker merchant.

Bowlers need to bowl cross seamers and cutters into the pitch . 

Very few bowlers have long careers bowling primarily Yorkers at the death 

From the time Zaheer, Nehra, Itfan cane we started getting better bowlers. Since Bu.rah, Shami I havent seen a quality Indian pacer that had the potential to be a World Class bowler. Let alone World Class can we find bowlers as goid as Zaheer, Nehra? They were good bowlers at the death. Irfan could pick early wickets. Even Bhuvi Kumar was a good dwing bowler initially, later on became defensive. Still he eas defensive. These guys are a joke of a future. 

6 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

In the bilateral t20 series in windies earlier this year, Axar was one of our worst bowlers. And his batting also sucked big time.  He is a Quota player.  And we laugh at Bavuma.   

Another Jaddu. I remember how this guy was killing in bilaterals before WC 22 but completely forgot how to play cricket in the big event. He looked like a complete noob with the bat and Rohit didn't even trust him for more than an over for bowling.