Virat Kohli all set to be dropped from T20WC squad:Reports

8 minutes ago, mani sha said:

Rohit has not been wasting any deliveries . Nor does jaiswal . 
kohli at no 3 mean we will be 15-20 runs short always.  

Why ? 
cos he can’t hit sixes like a rinku or sky or dube . He also is hard to get out . This makes his 50 ball 60 useless . Ideally in t20 if u bat first 10 deliveries , sr should be 80-100 percent . If u play next 10 , ur sr should be 150 to 200 percent Theron . 
U don’t need anchors in t20 . Kohli plays t20 like an odi . 

today kkr won against rcb .. why . Sunil naraine outbats no 3 kohli . lol . 

I repeat , kohli is most dangerous batsman for India as he will not get out , plays at 120-130 sr and can’t accelerate or innovate like sky . 
He is better bat when he chases as he knows he can’t bat slow and has to hit out . But in t20 him in top 3 is guaranteed to get u short by 15-20 runs in each innings . 

He lacks the top gear that is required to maximize his stay. He doesn't come out of his comfort zone as he will get out. He acts like "he carries" the team. In T20 nobody has to carry any team. Just build an all round team with hitting ability against spin and pace.  Attitude matters more. All his innings would look like "he is saving the side" and others are failing because of this. 

In addition, to his struggles against SLA bowlers , Virat struggled to put away anything that was on good length or shorter. He was exceptional against full length bowling.  Other RCB batters, while not as great against the fuller length, were much better against good and short lengths.

He is an increasingly limited player.   

virat.jpg

12 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

In addition, to his struggles against SLA bowlers , Virat struggled to put away anything that was on good length or shorter. He was exceptional against full length bowling.  Other RCB batters, while not as great against the fuller length, were much better against good and short lengths.

virat.jpg

Just because others did not delivery these weaknesses are not highlighted as much. They try to deflect his short comings. It is as if he would bat like Russell if others batted well. 

5 hours ago, mani sha said:

Rohit has not been wasting any deliveries . Nor does jaiswal . 
kohli at no 3 mean we will be 15-20 runs short always.  

Why ? 
cos he can’t hit sixes like a rinku or sky or dube . He also is hard to get out . This makes his 50 ball 60 useless . Ideally in t20 if u bat first 10 deliveries , sr should be 80-100 percent . If u play next 10 , ur sr should be 150 to 200 percent Theron . 
U don’t need anchors in t20 . Kohli plays t20 like an odi . 

today kkr won against rcb .. why . Sunil naraine outbats no 3 kohli . lol . 

I repeat , kohli is most dangerous batsman for India as he will not get out , plays at 120-130 sr and can’t accelerate or innovate like sky . 
He is better bat when he chases as he knows he can’t bat slow and has to hit out . But in t20 him in top 3 is guaranteed to get u short by 15-20 runs in each innings . 

I can bet my bottom dollar on this -

Sky is a fraud who will fail in yet another important series

Rinku isn’t international class

Dubey is again not an international cricketer.

All 3 of them will fail in the upcoming world cup and Kohli will save our fans ass just like in 2014 and 2016 world t20 where he carried us to finals and semis.

You don’t have an eye for talent otherwise you wouldn’t be suggesting named like Rinku, Dubey and SKY

4 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

virat.jpg

Tell me 4 names better than Kohli and I will tell you how all of them will fail spectacularly in world t20, you need to understand that your analysis is almost always wrong.

Dubey, Rinku, Sky are limited players who have no business playing international cricket.

The likes of DK who are ruling IPL at the moment get found out as soon as they step outside of their mama’s house.

4 hours ago, Adamant said:

Tell me 4 names better than Kohli and I will tell you how all of them will fail spectacularly in world t20, you need to understand that your analysis is almost always wrong.

Dubey, Rinku, Sky are limited players who have no business playing international cricket.

The likes of DK who are ruling IPL at the moment get found out as soon as they step outside of their mama’s house.

One can be wrong in their analysis but how can one be so blind in their observations is beyond me.

SKY played an incredible knock against SA in the world T20 on a ridiculous Perth pitch .

How is he not international class? 

every team needs a reliable anchor like Kohli in T20s,it allows others  to maximize their strengths.the problem with RCb is others in this team who have much higher strike rate like Maxwell have flopped and the only other indian batter in the team Patidar looks like a tailender.RCB might be the worst constructed T20 team ever.a captain who is on his last season too isnt helping along with Green who is not a T20 player.

44 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

every team needs a reliable anchor like Kohli in T20s,it allows others  to maximize their strengths.the problem with RCb is others in this team who have much higher strike rate like Maxwell have flopped and the only other indian batter in the team Patidar looks like a tailender.RCB might be the worst constructed T20 team ever.a captain who is on his last season too isnt helping along with Green who is not a T20 player.

No teams needs anchor on TOP. A T20 has only 120 balls, looking for anchor on top is a phattu coward mentality. Yesterday both Salt and Narine were hitting, Indian fans would be pissing their pants and asking for one to anchor. 

Maximum you can have someone in middle order who can stem a collapse, not in top where you start with a scared coward mentality 

Coward fans and teams don't deserve to win any t20 cup. England went with all out attacking approach even in ODIs and won a world cup and we have our phattu fans wanting anchors in t20 where there are only 120 balls. 

Edited by New guy
6 hours ago, New guy said:

No teams needs anchor on TOP. A T20 has only 120 balls, looking for anchor on top is a phattu coward mentality. Yesterday both Salt and Narine were hitting, Indian fans would be pissing their pants and asking for one to anchor. 

Maximum you can have someone in middle order who can stem a collapse, not in top where you start with a scared coward mentality 

Coward fans and teams don't deserve to win any t20 cup. England went with all out attacking approach even in ODIs and won a world cup and we have our phattu fans wanting anchors in t20 where there are only 120 balls. 

thats all ideal case and Kohli has shown recently to hit at ridiclous SR for India recently because he knew he can take that chance because India has better players,RcB has nobody.If he got out playing high risk shots early RCb would have struggled to make 150.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/afghanistan-in-india-2023-24-1389384/india-vs-afghanistan-2nd-t20i-1389397/full-scorecard

21 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

thats all ideal case and Kohli has shown recently to hit at ridiclous SR for India recently because he knew he can take that chance because India has better players,RcB has nobody.If he got out playing high risk shots early RCb would have struggled to make 150.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/afghanistan-in-india-2023-24-1389384/india-vs-afghanistan-2nd-t20i-1389397/full-scorecard

You think Faf cannot do what exactly Kohli did? Like without playing scoop shot scoring a risk free 50? Pretty much all can do. Others often perish going for shots. It is an illusion without kohli will get bowled out for 150. Just take him out like we did with Indian Test side. They will just be fine. If anything the chemistry will get better.  He takes it as an "obligation" to bat through. He doesn't have to.

I would not be surprised to see the peerless KL back in as opener/wk for T20 WC. He is priming himself for that role with the around 150 SR innings. The 150 SR will be down to 120 in T20Is  in the powerplay.... and it is all lining up nicely! The peerless KL is BACK.

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

You think Faf cannot do what exactly Kohli did? Like without playing scoop shot scoring a risk free 50? Pretty much all can do. Others often perish going for shots. It is an illusion without kohli will get bowled out for 150. Just take him out like we did with Indian Test side. They will just be fine. If anything the chemistry will get better.  He takes it as an "obligation" to bat through. He doesn't have to.

Thats what people dont understand, anyone can play risk free and score a 35-40 ball 50 in T20s as bowlers and field positions are focused on saving runs, not taking wickets. But most T20 players are not stat padders so they try to hit, but indian fans worship these 50s and 50 average as if those matters in t20.

11 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Anchors are not needed in T20s. You need to be scoring as fast as possible from both ends. Get Vihari in the T20 team if an anchor is needed. 

On 3/30/2024 at 11:14 AM, AKane said:

I would not be surprised to see the peerless KL back in as opener/wk for T20 WC. He is priming himself for that role with the around 150 SR innings. The 150 SR will be down to 120 in T20Is  in the powerplay.... and it is all lining up nicely! The peerless KL is BACK.

return of the King. Kela, First of His Name, Lord of the Mentally Weak, etc.

What was the winning score in 2022 world t20 finals.In case some geniuses have forgotton.

It was 138 scored in 19th over. This nonsense some people keep taking as if every team is scoring 220 plus every match.

Gambhir scored under 140 SR but he ended up as world cup winner in 2007  as he had bowlers who were able to bowls spells like 4-0-16-3 and 4--0-26-3. 

When was last time any Indian bowler took 3 wickets in a knock out match.

Some idiots keep talking anybody can score risk free 40 ball 50 in t20s in knock out matches.Then why is it it is same guy who is scoring those 50s in all those knockout matches.

On 3/30/2024 at 5:54 AM, Adamant said:

Tell me 4 names better than Kohli and I will tell you how all of them will fail spectacularly in world t20,

Even if he says 1000 names you will find fault in each one. I trust you on that “Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder”. 

I would like Kohli to finally shed his anchoring role and start batting at number 4 , even at this age he has more skills and talent then other players.

He should take a more aggressive approach, let the others in the team take more responsibility 

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Even if he says 1000 names you will find fault in each one. I trust you on that “Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder”. 

Kohli is not irreplacable but if David Malan has spot in England team for keeping one end up.Why are we blaming one guy who has scored 50 plus in every knockout match since 2014.Did he get any help from any other batsman or bowlers.Pandya did score 63 in 2022.

Is Kohli worse than David Milan.

Edited by putrevus