Harshit Rana has been fined 100% of match fees and banned for one match in IPL 2024 for breaching IPL Code of conduct...!!!!

vvvslaxman

49 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Basically he was about to give a flying kiss and aborted it lol Even for that they slap 100% fine. Kohli jumping like a monkey occasionaly didn't get such fine.

He actually did finger pointing and then was about to give flying kiss but stopped midway.

Rightly deserved. It looked ugly when he (almost) did that again. Can't he think of any other way of celebrating?

Agree with your point on Kohli as well. They don't have the balls to slap a fine on him.

17 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Indians are an effeminate lot.i think it's better if they don't pick quicks,nothing suits us ,neither the pitch ,nor attitude nor effort.

there are many tough guys but board insists on selecting meek players. i am sure birbes are coming in some form. 

Pointing at the pavilion after batsman has got out has always been something cricket administrators have been picky about penalizing for some reason. Australians are smart in how they mock and yell at batsman in a way to prevent getting penalized. this harshit rana guy is just being stupid for no reason.

1 hour ago, MediumPacer said:

Indians are an effeminate lot.i think it's better if they don't pick quicks,nothing suits us ,neither the pitch ,nor attitude nor effort.

BCCI under Jai Sa is hijdon ki fauj...  Can't expect this guy and his minions to know ABC about how sports work...  He might pee in his p@ns watching AFL and American football. 

Gujjus will never grasp sports... 

Edited by Lone Wolf

20 minutes ago, Lord said:

In a format where bowlers get slapped around, there would be some aggression when they finally take wicket,its only natural.

They should keep it in mind.

You can get away with aggressive behavior after taking a wicket but rules clearly state that you can't  do so at the expense of mocking the batman as he is leaving. Mcrath and sreesanth got away with much more aggressive celebrations because they could make the argument their celebrations weren't directed at the batsman. Rana is clearly pointing at the batsman hence he has no argument against being penalized.

this harshit rana guy is the next sreesanth... stupid af... you can celebrate all you want and also have an aggressive celebration.. but disrespecting a bastman and showing signs  is not aggression.. 

but i dont think this deserves a ban.. 

Forget the fine, but
Who in their right mind blows kisses to another man in front of thousands of people? How is this aggression?
:hysterical:

Mostly pakistani bowlers start blowing kisses.

Edited by vice