52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hi

My name is Satyajit Roy. I am from Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. I was born in India and came to this country in late 90s. At that time there was no cricket here. I used to give chat commentary through IRC relay chat. It was very costly to subscribe PPV cricket package. But I used to subscribe everything. I own cricket team here and we play hard tennis ball league. 

Hi

My name is Satyajit Roy. I am from Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. I was born in India and came to this country in late 90s. At that time there was no cricket here. I used to give chat commentary through IRC relay chat. It was very costly to subscribe PPV cricket package. But I used to subscribe everything. I own cricket team here and we play hard tennis ball league. 

@cricketics

57 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Yes, I invited him Malcolm seeing his passion for cricket. Whenever I get time to play Tennis ball cricket once in while, I see him then. I met him an year or two ago here and I knew right away that he is perfect for this cricket forum.

He runs his own team also here and is a wicket keeper and captains the team.

He is is very passionate about the game and also speaks Bengali like you do.

1 hour ago, Satyajit Roy said:

Hi

Welcome Sir

Hello Everyone,

I am Gaurav. I am basically from Ujjain (M.P.).I moved to USA 6 years back. Currently I am living in Bay Area, California.

I am following cricket madly since 1996. I have been visiting this forum since 2012 as guest but  I signed up in October last year.

I am a Test cricket follower but I watch ODI and T20's with equal enthusiasm whenever India is playing.

Hello Folks

i am nimesh.NRI.i was in India in may 2017 , I am in USA now yet I will return after 4 mos because I hates snow.i love all cricket since Long time, I will enjoy my stay  except women cricket but yes I have crush with Luus of Southafrica,E.Perry of Australia and Raj Mitali of India, I do not like women's cricket though.

i wish I enjoy my stay here as I notices you have plenty of live games and Chitchat corner with good traffic during live games.i am impress.

On 7/30/2017 at 3:44 AM, pnimesh1955 said:

Hello Folks

i am nimesh.NRI.i was in India in may 2017 , I am in USA now yet I will return after 4 mos because I hates snow.i love all cricket since Long time, I will enjoy my stay  except women cricket but yes I have crush with Luus of Southafrica,E.Perry of Australia and Raj Mitali of India, I do not like women's cricket though.

i wish I enjoy my stay here as I notices you have plenty of live games and Chitchat corner with good traffic during live games.i am impress.

Hi

How is Gujarat?Is it goodenough for you?Are you happy?

On 12/09/2017 at 9:53 PM, Sandeep2017 said:

I am Sandeep originally from Chandigarh now settled in USA.  I am a long time IT professional.  I play cricket during summer  months here in Eastern USA when weather permits.   I am a family man in 40s.   I have two teenage children.

can you sponsor for my H1B if i need? :phehe:

I am an India cricket fan who began to follow cricket when Indian cricket team used to be a minnow team and their fastest bowler used to be Chandrashekhar (their leg spinner). One of my earliest experiences of following Indian cricket was when the Indian team was bowled out for 42 against England at Lords in 1974.

India has come a long way in cricket and also as a nation since then. It gives me great pleasure and pride to find that India now rules cricket not only because of its top ranked teams and players but also because of its big economy and market. One can easily guess that I am a proud Indian.

I was looking for a cricket forum run by Indians (I have had not so good experiences with cricket forums run by fans of some other countries). It appears an active forum and I hope I will enjoy myself here.

I have deliberately avoided giving my name here. I can see at least one member here who is familiar to me from another forum. I have in fact met him in person as well many years back. So I will let him guess my identity which should not be difficult for him seeing that he is a mod here. 

Edited by insideedge