Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Siraj, with this encouragement of a 5- for, must now work on getting his peak pace of 135 k to 145 k back. He was bowling at this pace in 2017 and 2018, when he was running through A-teams.

And he must practice hitting the deck hard with more regularity with his length balls.

Edited by express bowling
16 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

I am not asking him to pick wickets. Trying to bowl economically on a 5th day's pitch isnt unrealistic in my view.

How many pacers on debut in Australia have done that? You got any data for that before making such judgments of this being easy or difficult? BTW last I checked Natarajan has the best ER amongst our bowlers. Bowled one bad over where he gave 3 4s including 4 byes

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

How many pacers on debut in Australia have done that? You got any data for that before making such judgments of this being easy or difficult? BTW last I checked Natarajan has the best ER amongst our bowlers. Bowled one bad over where he gave 3 4s including 4 byes

when I made that post he was going at close to 4.. he came back well.. with Saini down, it was imperative that he had to do the holding job esp when Sundar was not able to do that. One can bowl wide of offstump or bowl on pads with packed leg side field.. they do it in multiple ways 

man I wish saini wasn't injured. would have been perfect tour for us, as far as testing out new talent goes

wonder what the pecking order is after this series, once everyone is fit?

Bumrah>Shami>Siraj>Ishant>Bhuvi>Shardul>Saini>Nattu? will saini get another chance?

13 minutes ago, Serpico said:

man I wish saini wasn't injured. would have been perfect tour for us, as far as testing out new talent goes

wonder what the pecking order is after this series, once everyone is fit?

Bumrah>Shami>Siraj>Ishant>Bhuvi>Shardul>Saini>Nattu? will saini get another chance?

1bumrah 2 Shami 3ishant 4siraj 5yadav / b kumar if fit 6shardul / pandya 7 saini / Tyagi 8 krishna / khan avesh / u19 stars nagarkotti and mavi 

Natu unlikely to be seen other than uk tour 

10 minutes ago, mani sha said:

1bumrah 2 Shami 3ishant 4siraj 5yadav / b kumar if fit 6shardul / pandya 7 saini / Tyagi 8 krishna / khan avesh / u19 stars nagarkotti and mavi 

Natu unlikely to be seen other than uk tour 

being a left hander might be advantage to him

35 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Kohli's pecking order is likely to be ...

Bumrah ... Shami ... Ishant ... Umesh ... Siraj ... Shardul ... Saini 

Umesh may be preferred over Ishant in Asia.

Bhuvi has not played a test in 3 years and is unlikely to be considered, as there is no FC around.

9 hours ago, Suhaan said:

They want 4 Natrajans in same xi,have no clue about his injury

Nattu,nattu toh aise bolte hain jaise uske childhood coach ho

When did you have respect for him?

Guess You are the kind of guy who will call someone a fan of shahruk khan if he/she dosnt like Salman khan. 

Can't respect people who waste a spot in the xi by hiding their injury which is worse than bowling badly. As per saini army he is always injured.. Has been injured since the tour began.. Why did he not opt out then? 

Edited by Bhoot
1 hour ago, Bhoot said:

Guess You are the kind of guy who will call someone a fan of shahruk khan if he/she dosnt like Salman khan. 

Can't respect people who waste a spot in the xi by hiding their injury which is worse than bowling badly. As per saini army he is always injured.. Has been injured since the tour began.. Why did he not opt out then? 

Sums up how well you are following the current series,he didn't hide his injury ,he was played because Umesh got injured and i thought you knew it already that most of our 1/2 choice players are out injured,he wasn't 100% fit,it wasn't madeup injury or hidden; it was all open

So ,being a newcomer why would he refuse TM when there was no one available even to be subbed