Suggest sites for a new capital

surajmal

On 07/02/2015 at 11:06 PM, G_B_ said:

If i did go back to say 1951, i would personally have it somewhere like Nagpur which is bang in the middle or India. So it would be equidistant from most major cities. Moving capital is not a new thing if for administrative purposes. I do believe SL moved their capital from Colombo to another place 30mins car ride from Colombo. Sri Jayawardena kotte or something.

Nagpur can be good option.

51 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Pathetic display by dilli jans in face of SC's gundagardi is another proof that Delhi is not fit to be the capital of new India. 

Move it back to the city that has been the 'historic capital' of Indian mega-empires and is the 'historic capital' of North India under our golden age....aka Patna ? 

:p::p:

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Move it back to the city that has been the 'historic capital' of Indian mega-empires and is the 'historic capital' of North India under our golden age....aka Patna ? 

:p::p:

Not for a while. Until then Indore is my choice. 

I think this is coming,we cant have a hellhole in Delhi as our capital,if its not the pollution is the abominable weather which gets you.move it to a location which doesnt have teeerible summer weather and build public transportation  ,metros and ban most combustion engine vehicles from the whole capital.

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’m from Nagpur however I won’t recommend it. The Summer almost lasts 6-7 months here. At the peak, birds just drop dead...

Go for Indore or Pune...

I visit nagpur almost every year as well. There is that annual gathering, Dhamma festival right? That is completely messed up thing in nagpur. It is nice that a specific community gathers but how badly they trash the whole city. Otherwise, Nagpur is very safe and clean. They are getting their own metro as well. 

I would vote for Indore as well. North of Indore would be best site.

Only @surajmal could have come up with a thread like this :hysterical:

5 years anniversary and PAAPis set to win again

Seriously ICF political threads without participation of our esteemed jat bro lose 50% entertainment value

If you are reading this yo jatta, ICF needs you

bat signal batman GIF by Tech Noir

And FFS can admins stop banning entertainers here? If 2 Rs Baki trolls can thrive on ICF, surely some relaxation for our own?

Edited by Gollum