Ultimatum to Rohit Sharma

maniac

On 11/26/2018 at 9:13 AM, Global.Baba said:

Bump. Just discovered this gem of a thread 

This has got to be it. No chopping and changing please give him one good and full run and that should be it.

Needs to replace Rahane. I would play both Vihari and Rohit which would give us 6 legitimate bowling options 

since when did Rohit become a legit bowling option?

22 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Lucky fellow. If not getting a chance to open would have been discarded long back. His fanboys should be indebted to MSD for making Rohit as opener

Aa gaya aukaat pe. Once a chamcha always a chamcha :laugh: first you were butt hurt enough to open a thread about a mediocre innings- agreed on that.

but it actually had no real impact on the outcome of the game either ways but your bone of contention was people would complain if Dhoni did that lol.

Firstly as average as Rohits innings was playing with that sr, it is apples and oranges comparing it with MSD’s innings coming in at 5-6 with 10-15 overs to spare.

This was always about MSD Wasn’t it?

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Aa gaya aukaat pe. Once a chamcha always a chamcha :laugh: first you were butt hurt enough to open a thread about a mediocre innings- agreed on that.

but it actually had no real impact on the outcome of the game either ways but your bone of contention was people would complain if Dhoni did that lol.

Firstly as average as Rohits innings was playing with that sr, it is apples and oranges comparing it with MSD’s innings coming in at 5-6 with 10-15 overs to spare.

This was always about MSD Wasn’t it?

haha couldnt digest the truth and resorted to chamcha and all and went on a tangent, typical of the moron that you are lol

also you got your Dhoni bashing out of your system with this post as well, would help in digestion i presume 

People think this thread is opened in a lighter vein but seriously look at the pattern, there was obviously another ultimatum thread which is lost in the archives opened by me. Clearly shows how serious this issue is getting. Rohit has never got a long rope of say 5-6 tests on a trot. 

I think it is about time. I agree there are a lot of youngsters waiting in the wings, so this has to be it. Atleast give him an extended run of 6-7 tests and once and for all finish the deal one way or the other. This has to be it. uninterrupted 6-7 tests.