Time ticking for Hardik Pandya

maniac

In 17th over bumrah bowled a super fast yorker which the batsmen dug out n the ball remained there itself.

It was probably one of the best balls bowled by indian pacers...I don't know the pace but it was super fast (cud be 145k) n accuracy was unimaginable. ..it was about to go into the wickets but just stopped.

These balls actually scare the batsman a lot ..I dug once a fast yorker n I got current in my hand.

It actually creates a huge impact on the mind of batsmen too.

Pandya has a lot of potential. Lot of money and distractions around. Don't need another Kambli. Hope he stays grounded.

+1

He should be able to handle all this fame,money.Someone should guide him properly. He sems to enjoy all this fame,but he should be able to keep his legs firmly on ground

Edited by tweaker

If Dhoni had to choose between Pandya, Yadav,Ishant, Aaron to bowl the last over against Bangladesh whom he would have choosen.

I think Dhoni belives in Pandya 's ability to bowl where he wants.

IMO he would've gone for Ishant, Aaron, Yadav and Pandya in the order mentioned. Maybe Pandya ahead of Yadav as Umesh is brainless and expecting him to bowl to a plan or one type of delivery consistently for an entire over is foolhardy.

IMO he would've gone for Ishant, Aaron, Yadav and Pandya in the order mentioned. Maybe Pandya ahead of Yadav as Umesh is brainless and expecting him to bowl to a plan or one type of delivery consistently for an entire over is foolhardy.

where are you getting these analysis from lol

first Pandya is leagues ahead of harbhajan as a batsman? Now he is a better bowler than Umesh the same guy who won you a test not some tamasha game against South Africa.

seriously is he the first player to get so much hype just like that for accomplishing nothing.

the kid has potential yes but stop over hyping him.

from what I have seen of him, he is confident and has potential but nothing points in the direction that is suggesting that he is a world beater with the bat or with the ball.

where are you getting these analysis from lol

first Pandya is leagues ahead of harbhajan as a batsman? Now he is a better bowler than Umesh the same guy who won you a test not some tamasha game against South Africa.

seriously is he the first player to get so much hype just like that for accomplishing nothing.

the kid has potential yes but stop over hyping him.

from what I have seen of him, he is confident and has potential but nothing points in the direction that is suggesting that he is a world beater with the bat or with the ball.

Umesh is only decent in Tests but we aren't taking Tests here. We are talking about bowling the last over of an innings and I would never have Umesh bowl the last over. the guy's brainless and lacks control. I've seldom seen him bowl 6 deliveries in the channel or at the same spot. There's always a boundary ball or two every over and his grasp of match situation and what to bowl is akin to a Pak bowler's in LOIs. And I fail to see where I'm hyping Pandays as I had every bowler bowling ahead of Pandya except Umesh for the reasons stated.

Edited by Ultimate_Game

The love Pandya is getting on this forum without  achieving anything :hysterical:

maybe Retards retirement will not leave a hole in world cricket after all.

Pandya is a good prospect and could definitely be played in LOIs depending up on conditions and form

Though it is fun to read how he is being hyped 

Drawing parallels to films, you should be hyped if you gave consistent hits such as Rajesh Khanna (first half) and Amitabh (2nd half) did in 70s .... Here it is as if Mithun is being hyped as Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh for giving 2 hits out of 10 releases

Pandya is a good prospect with the right ingredients but let's not too much pressure on Pandya and let him develop himself as an international cricketer. If he develops himself and becomes consistent, he can be one of the key match winners for Ind 

Edited by rett

you should be laughing at your own stupidity and ignorance...

harbhajan is a striker of the ball but no real technique or proper batting foundation.thats the reason he was never a genuine allrounder like say irfan pathan or jadeja and does not average 20 in first class

pandya is a genuine allrounder.

when the difference is say a average of one to five points, there can be a debate.

when you are so stupid to compare people who will differ by more than 10+(possibly 18+) all i can say is you don't have a clue.... you are lacking even in the basics..