Bhuvneshwar Kumar Fan Club

sandeep

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Picked up wickets upfront and came back for another spell and picked another wicket while keeping the ER low. Picking wickets is the best way to keep ER low. Excellent bowling today.

That's what we have been complaining about for the past two years. Now if he does that constantly, toh phir bowling lineup uske baad shuru hogi.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Picked up wickets upfront and came back for another spell and picked another wicket while keeping the ER low. Picking wickets is the best way to keep ER low. Excellent bowling today.

Picking up wickets upfront is key. If only he could do that on regular basis. :agree:. Wouldn't even mind ER being high . Just bowl attacking lines upfront.

Edited by Pollack
49 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Picking up wickets upfront is key. If only he could do that on regular basis. :agree:. Wouldn't even mind ER being high . Just bowl attacking lines upfront.

Which bowler of ours do this on consistent basis in any format? He has been doing this recently in at least 3 out of 5 matches but people want him to do this in 5 out of 5 matches. And his frugal ER has also helped us win many matches so don't know why you would discount that

Edited by New guy
2 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
1 hour ago, New guy said:
Average of 25 since SA series tells the story, doesn't it?

Avg of 35.88 tells the whole story.

I was surprised to hear the avg was 25.. the avg of 36 seems an accurate reflection of his actual performances.

15 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 hours ago, New guy said:
Average of 25 since SA series tells the story, doesn't it?

Avg of 35.88 tells the whole story.

Yep, that he has improved leaps and bounds and come a long, long way and is praised by his captain who earlier did not prefer to select him, every single expert, commentators, etc except some speed gun obsessed fans on ICF

This is the hypocrisy I always talk about. When Yadav was piss poor for years with a horrendous average people kept supporting him and when he improved in a couple of series he was praised to the skies

Edited by New guy
11 minutes ago, Vijy said:

I was surprised to hear the avg was 25.. the avg of 36 seems an accurate reflection of his actual performances.

Because you guys were in a coma in the last few series where he has been the MVP for us time after time after time and he completely destroys your fantasy about hims struggling because of lack of pace? The fantasy in your mind does not reflect the reality?

Edited by New guy
1 hour ago, New guy said:

Because you guys were in a coma in the last few series where he has been the MVP for us time after time after time and he completely destroys your fantasy about hims struggling because of lack of pace? The fantasy in your mind does not reflect the reality?

since jan 2015, he has averaged around 36 - go check the stats. in 2017, he averages around 31. neither are particularly good, given that shami and bumrah have career avgs around 25.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:33 PM, Shaz1 said:

When this kid swings the bowl I feel like swing on my seat. Even with so much swing I never truly experience the swing this bowler gives to his bowl.

this is actually true, he is unlike swing bowlers in certain repects. as an absolute noob when i see him bowl it looks like he is seaming than swinging, but hey he gets the wickets so no one cares.

9 hours ago, Vijy said:

since jan 2015, he has averaged around 36 - go check the stats. in 2017, he averages around 31. neither are particularly good, given that shami and bumrah have career avgs around 25.

The hate for this one particular player is so clear when there are people coming onto a thread titled fan club and stinking it all over the place. If i ever use averages to say that bhuvi is better than yadav in tests, there would be one million excuses made.