Rahane or Nair for the next test?

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Oh yeah.  That darn bumbai lobby and its flag-bearer VK who anointed Tailunt as the one-who-can-change-test-match-in-a-single-session.  Oops, VK is from Delhi.  Never mind that reality.  That damn Bombay lobby.  Let's blame them.  Facts be damned.  

Ravi Shastri was the coach/manager when rohit was drafted into the test team, coincidence? I think not, see even I can concoct stories about players like you :giggle: the comment about bumbai lobby wasn't a serious one anyway, but I do HATE the bumbai lobby, they overhype the mumbai players, if VK wasn't as good as he is, we would have seen tailunt sharma leading India in all three formats, sanju manju and ravi shastri will cry again the next time India plays in wankade without any mumbai player

8 minutes ago, kira said:

Ravi Shastri was the coach/manager when rohit was drafted into the test team, coincidence? I think not, see even I can concoct stories about players like you :giggle: the comment about bumbai lobby wasn't a serious one anyway, but I do HATE the bumbai lobby, they overhype the mumbai players, if VK wasn't as good as he is, we would have seen tailunt sharma leading India in all three formats, sanju manju and ravi shastri will cry again the next time India plays in wankade without any mumbai player

Don't forget the Ghaziabad lobby that gave Suresh Raina 18 test matches. 

30 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Nice. Perhaps he should change his name to MuraliVijay Pratap Singh and escape the recommendation to be dropped

No, those days are gone, Pratap Singhs flourished under dhoni (Rudra Pratap Singh), he should change his name to murali vijay sharma to flourish under kohli :aha: 

8 hours ago, maniac said:

The great Oz Killer is going to be back.....so Rahane or Nair might take a backseat

Better for him to stay away from Hazlewood and Starc in this series if he wants to be picked in future test series. A return series or a return game against such bowlers is the last thing Rohit Sharma wants. It will be blessing in disguise for him if he sits out throughout the series. 

Loved rahane . Brilliant away from home and Pacey tracks .

but unbelievable is not home bulky but away bully . Away from home a must . But at home ?

so poor against spin. Is this a reality or just a phase ? Don't remember him sucking like this v spin till England series 

carries on like this will leave no option option but to drop him . Not just that string of low scores but looks so poor v spin . Rashid was bamboozling him and rashid is rubbish 

Rahul's injury will automatically bring in Nair....so don't think there will be any hands on changes.

So pretty much the same X1 if I had to bet...if it's a bouncy/green top which is very unlikely then Bhuvi for Jayant or if it is a flat pitch then toss up between Bhuvi and Jayant.

No revolutionary changes expected