Can India win this one ?

philcric

Rahul and kohli are the key in the second innings along with support from one of either Ashwin or Vijay. Pujara is a hopeless against quality bowling (Yeah I know his average!:no:).Rahane is mentally gone case against spinners. Saha may go either way. Yadav too much to expect from him facing Stark,hazzle and legendary Steeve O'Keefe.

Dropped catches sealed the deal I fear.  If we had knocked them over for 150 or so, I would still hold out hope.  Now its almost impossible.  

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe KL Rahul is key if we are going to pull off a miracle.  If Pujara and KLR bat big, we have a shot, else its done.  Too big an ask though.  It would be up there along with Kolkata 2001 if we pull this off.   And miracles like those don't come too often.  

We stopped Aussies unbeaten run in tests twice once in 2001 and once in 2008, now it is their turn :) This pitch is almost similar to the 2004 Mumbai wicket , we just gave away too much advantage in the first innings to come back in this game. Anyway we will still win the series!

58 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wtf just happened. How can we loose fn 6 wickets to a rookie spinner...wtf wtf.

:facepalm:

LD2fbIF7_400x400.jpeg

I went to sleep at 84-3. Then I open Cricbuzz a few hours later and see Aus batting again at 67-3. I was like wtf happened. I just stood there lol.

Edited by laaloo
7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

We will win it if target is anywhere around 350. Demons are in the mind, not the pitch.

can chase 350? lol, you joking? @rkt.india

0-1 Pune to Aus.

I hope we fight hard in 2nd Inn and dont fold for low total, thats as much. Pune gone, need to regroup for Blore.

Edited by fineleg