Suddenly Virat turning from wonder boy to supervillain

SK_IH

5 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Virat Kohli is the most passionate indian cricket player. When he is on the field, the guy put ms Indian flag on his heart  

He has been the best indian captain so far:

He has the highest winning ratio of test matches. 

Got india the longest match winning streak in the history of test cricket. 

He got india back to rank 1

He got india its first genuine fast bowling attack

He got india to finals in the champions trophy at first attempt

Stop hating this guy. He is our last hope after Sachin but the amount of hate from Dhoni worshippers towards himis so annoying. 

STOP. I CANT LAUGH MORE. :rotfl: 

5 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Virat Kohli is the most passionate indian cricket player. When he is on the field, the guy put ms Indian flag on his heart  

He has been the best indian captain so far:

He has the highest winning ratio of test matches. 

Got india the longest match winning streak in the history of test cricket. 

He got india back to rank 1

He got india its first genuine fast bowling attack

He got india to finals in the champions trophy at first attempt

Stop hating this guy. He is our last hope after Sachin but the amount of hate from Dhoni worshippers towards himis so annoying. 

i agree he is most passionate and hard working i the team,superbly fit player but the question is why he moved to spin unnecessarily knowing he likes pace bowlers,why was umesh dropped after one bad game

he made many mistakes throughout champions trophy and evn in ipl he doesnt look convincing as captain ,he doesnt has the ability to get through some overs from part timers,not street smart enough imo

like you i think he was happy with reaching ct2017 final,but i thought being his first event he would want to win it any cost and he wasnt that hungry somehow and now we know there was this coach talk going on in his mind as well

add to all this ,why he wants yuvi or even dhoni in his side,he should just move on and try to adventurous as captain,he is playing safe at the moment,at most only dhoni should play but he should also be kept under pressure.I also add he played mishra in the 4th test vs eng at chennai instead of playing another spinner,another exmaple of safe selection

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

While we are at it, Dhoni used to like Deepika. Deepika hates Anushka. Hence, Dhoni is setting Virat up to get back into good books of Deepika. Dhoni is so jealous of seeing Virat with Anushka, he hatched all this plan to make Virat look bad.

I am telling you, yeh sab mile hue hai ji, sab bike hue hai. Dhoni hai hai...

Edited by Shunya
3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

While we are at it, Dhoni used to like Deepika. Deepika hates Anushka. Hence, Dhoni is setting Virat up to get back into good books of Deepika. Dhoni is so jealous of seeing Virat with Anushka, he hatched all this plan to make Virat look bad.

:rotfl::rotfl::nice: 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

ICF does not allow abuses but that Gormint aunty video would be perfect here. :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

:laugh1:

You say super villain but doubt it . Only on icf 

the public worship him 

look at dhoni awful for ages . Wrecked yet team for 4 years etc etc but fans in India worship him not a bad word said 

same with kohli . Amongst serious fans maybe like us issues . But general fan will adore him 

we also will fall at his feet soon. As amazing bat and will turn it on when we need and we won't be able to stop ourselves gushing 

the mob is fickle 

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

So why is he the captain then? He comes off as a macho in the field only to be a pussie in the dressing room?

So F'in childish..I thought it was just a rumor. It is confirmed news about the deleted tweet.  This and also calling Aussies not his friends anymore, bachpana nahin gaya usme se..He is still behaving like a 12-yr old girl.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/india-in-west-indies/virat-kohli-deletes-tweet-welcoming-anil-kumble/articleshow/59270959.cms

A top BCCI official has said that Kohli will have to ensure that the team delivers under him, else, he too would have to face the music following Kumble's departure which was his doing. "It has been given to understand that Kohli eventually had the veto power on the coach issue which pushed Kumble out of the team. Now that he has his way, he has to deliver as captain. Otherwise, he had it," the official told TOI.

He will be pleading to his bachcha party to win or (not lose) to save face with BCCI.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So F'in childish..I thought it was just a rumor. It is confirmed news about the deleted tweet.  This and also calling Aussies not his friends anymore, bachpana nahin gaya usme se..He is still behaving like a 12-yr old girl.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/india-in-west-indies/virat-kohli-deletes-tweet-welcoming-anil-kumble/articleshow/59270959.cms

He will be pleading to his bachcha party to win or (not lose) to save face with BCCI.

People who are in the media don't directly manage their social media accounts apart from occasional posts - A media manager handles the responsibility most of the time.  I wouldn't be surprised if an over-zealous employee delete the tweet.   

Let's not jump to conclusions and go OTT with bashing VK - sure it appears that he's responsible for Kumble's departure and it reflects badly on him.  But what is this supervillain nonsense.  

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Hopefully, WI can beat this overrated Budha PArty for betterment of Indian Cricket. I will be bleeding Burgundy.

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

People who are in the media don't directly manage their social media accounts apart from occasional posts - A media manager handles the responsibility most of the time.  I wouldn't be surprised if an over-zealous employee delete the tweet.   

Let's not jump to conclusions and go OTT with bashing VK - sure it appears that he's responsible for Kumble's departure and it reflects badly on him.  But what is this supervillain nonsense.  

Agree, it is still not confirmed he has gone ahead and deleted the tweet himself. But he still called Aussies not his "friends" out the field as well. He seems to be a person who holds grudges due to on-field banter.