Is this sign of mentality ?

5 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

Pak are still celebrating that win. I sure dont remember our players meeting faujis after CT win or even WC win.

dont think ive seen a CT win celebrated like this.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I find it a bit over the top as well ,  If they were to by any chance win the 2019 w/c ,  I can see Sarfaraz being the next PM and Muhammad Amir leading the Ethics and Sports Ministry 

Fakhar zaman is an ex navy man being honored by the navy . What is wrong with that .

Whats up with the Indian reaction to the defeat . You guys basically taunted pakistan with the baap beta nonsense and stupid display of arrogance in the media . Now with a 180 run thrashing in the final you have issues with how the opposition celebrates . It was building up to this with all that nonsense being spoken about in the Indian media.

Fakhar zaman is an ex navy man being honored by the navy . What is wrong with that .

Whats up with the Indian reaction to the defeat . You guys basically taunted pakistan with the baap beta nonsense and stupid display of arrogance in the media . Now with a 180 run thrashing in the final you have issues with how the opposition celebrates . It was building up to this with all that nonsense being spoken about in the Indian media.

lmao most indians after the match admitted Pak were the better team on the day and outplayed us.

But these 3 weeks long celebrations have been OTT over what is a secondary trophy essentially.

Its how a minnow would celebrate a trophy win like Greece in Euro 04.

We expected Pak to celebrate of course but like a big team with a rich cricketing history not like bangladesh would.

Pak fans have been acting like Bangla fans did after they beat SA IND PAK at home couple of years ago. Saying they are new asian superpower and will overtake India and Pak. N doing all this chest thumping after a few good performances.

I remember Pak fans castigating Bangla fans for this yet they are showcasing the same mentality.

4 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

lmao most indians after the match admitted Pak were the better team on the day and outplayed us.

But these 3 weeks long celebrations have been OTT over what is a secondary trophy essentially.

Its how a minnow would celebrate a trophy win like Greece in Euro 04.

We expected Pak to celebrate of course but like a big team with a rich cricketing history not like bangladesh would.

Pak fans have been acting like Bangla fans did after they beat SA IND PAK at home couple of years ago. Saying they are new asian superpower and will overtake India and Pak. N doing all this chest thumping after a few good performances.

I remember Pak fans castigating Bangla fans for this yet they are showcasing the same mentality.

There was a lot of nonsense being spoken before the match . As for being gracious well the pakistani boys have been pretty humble in the media tbh . Havent heard any of the guys bafmouth India . 

Dont think the celebrations have been over the top . Just more media coverage due to there being no cricket atm . 

Compare that to the open bus parades after India won the t20 worldcup lol .

Let them have their day in the sun  . They thrashed their archrivals in the biggest game by 180 runs after defeating the best ODI side England in the semifinal . All that from a team ranked well down in the rankings makes it special . 

Dont be petty . Focus on the series vs the westindies.

There was a lot of nonsense being spoken before the match . As for being gracious well the pakistani boys have been pretty humble in the media tbh . Havent heard any of the guys bafmouth India . 

Dont think the celebrations have been over the top . Just more media coverage due to there being no cricket atm . 

Compare that to the open bus parades after India won the t20 worldcup lol .

Let them have their day in the sun  . They thrashed their archrivals in the biggest game by 180 runs after defeating the best ODI side England in the semifinal . All that from a team ranked well down in the rankings makes it special . 

Dont be petty . Focus on the series vs the westindies.

we didnt celebrate wt20 win for 3 weeks. after a week Pak really should have stopped.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

If only India was passionate as our country.

India is quite by large more passionate - thing is India doesn't just have cricket an avenue to celebrate.  India just won a gold in Asian champtions and now focus is on U17 Fifa and other sports - so you have to understand that there are multiple other things.

Secondly, the lesser the focus on cricket in India , the better it is - already the superstar culture is working against our best interests - is it better to bring these superstars enigma down.

Looking at the celebrations in Pakistan , don't get mt wrong I am not envious but I feel sad because of how much importance cricket is given and if this team would go down to mediocrity - what effect would that have on the masses .  Pakistan team also is traditionally known for lack of discipline and this behavior is the recipe to make it worse , imo

18 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah good point. This attitude could lead to the players having lack of discipline. But when we don't have a series what do you expect the players to do?  Most times when you guys win a tournament your players are set to play cricket again right after. Unlike your cricket team we have moments where we are not playing games. Due to us not having cricket in Pakistan players obviously feel home sick. So this is the time for them to enjoy till they have to leave the country again. If it means to party than why not?

I agree with you.  I am not blaming the players here but the administration and political parties who are showering them with gifts and these incentives - this is sending quite a bad message.  Hate it when happens in India and same sentiment over there as well.   The political parties are all gaining mileage , everyone wants to share the limelight and make it a much bigger achievement than it is to move the focus away from the other issues. 

I really hope for India's best interest that focus on cricket declines and grows towards Hockey , Football , Tennis and Badminton.  We do not need overpaid and overpriviliged cricketers around , other sports need bigger focus for our bettertment 

There were obv 2,3 major ceremonies were due after this win, to start with PM ceremony... he was busy in his own tours + dealing his cases :D so somehow scheduled it now 2,3 days ago... so I don't think it makes any difference whether these to happen within 4,6 days of win or 4,6 weeks... team is anyways free for 2,3 months... so don't take much stress plz ;)